What you did today

Rosbjerg

Just don't use Woldan's possessed gun to doit.

I don't think I will require it for either the nap or (hopefully) getting intimate. Then again, she could be crazy...

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I dunno man, you have A LOT of weird in your life. Disembodied telephone calls, random break ins and now possessed weapons. Sounds dangerous to be around you. :p

Agreed. I diagnosed witches. Or daemonic possession.

You're going to need an old priest and a young priest...

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Waiting for a friend to come and pick me up, he told me that he'd be "a little late". 35 minutes past the time we were supposed to have been there, and he's not shown up yet.

It's not a "little bit" - that's 5-10 minutes, tops!

How the **** can he get and keep a job with this sence of time? :banghead:

Who are you to say what 'a little bit' means :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The only thing I've ever been on time for in my entire life is military parades.

You know that lecture about stealing time? Well if anyone's going to have their time stolen it's not me.

Plus as I've realised in the last few years I just enjoy the challenge of being late. Being on time is unspeakably boring.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.