What you did today

Rosbjerg

I'm very tired and considering calling a girl I met.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Are the two related?

No, met a different girl last night and got freaked out.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

As requested. His name is now Tobias.

I like his long legs, makes me think a bit of a greyhound or something.

And I suspect the only nefarious deed he's considering is how to steal dinner.

...I woke up late today, feel like ****. Sadly, it's not because I was painting the town or doing anything interesting.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

No, met a different girl last night and got freaked out.

Hmm, see there's a girl I'd be interested in hearing about heh.

Ok then.

Met her at a friend's party and she started grinding on me. We ended up in the bathroom and during.... she started yelling at me to hit her and lick her toes. Then she started heckling me when I wouldn't do it.

I really really want to ask the neighbors if they'd give up one of their many kittens. But since I already have a beloved cat, it's too risky if there's a chance the kittens have one of those bad diseases. ;(

So I just pet them a lot when I'm outside (and wash hands/change clothes before going back inside). I'm usually ok with resisting such temptation but having just lost Mr. Grey it's tougher. Why do kittens have to be soooo cute.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yep that was more interesting hah.. The crazy ones are always the most fun.. ;)

Then you should date those crazies that make you wear animal masks and cut off your balls with dull pincers. So much fun. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Then you should date those crazies that make you wear animal masks and cut off your balls with dull pincers. So much fun.

Note to self: Avoid crazy girls from Austria

I dunno, somethings they suggest are a bit too much.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

Occasionally I read this thread and think to myself: "Everything I know about how guys really feel about dating, I learned from this forum." :-

Caught up on Dexter ... guess the next episode is tomorrow night. So Breaking Bad, then Dexter. Both ending their series runs. And it wouldn't surprise me if neither has very "happy" endings. :lol:  A little gaming time, now, then snoozing.

• Like 2

_Was_ having a bad day, feeling a bit low and useless. Then - and this is 100% true - I read a new pronunciamento from Nick Clegg and genuinely felt completely fine.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

In unrelated news I gained 5 pounds and need to start working out again.

Not my business but, is that a bad thing? In the last couple of photos you posted you appeared to be absolutely stick thin. 

In unrelated news I gained 5 pounds and need to start working out again.

Not my business but, is that a bad thing? In the last couple of photos you posted you appeared to be absolutely stick thin.

Some girls like the thin look, can't blame Ros for going with what works.

Huh, odd, guess some people just look thinner than they actually are on photos.   :blink: 

Though I'm not a big fan of the BMI system as it does not take muscle and fat ''inbalances'' into account, skinnyfat people with no muscle whatsoever get normal scores while people who exercise rank high on the overweight/obesity scale and so on.

What I did today: invented a new game called ''crush that motherf....mosquito''. I've been target of a massive mosquito invasion the past couple of days, now I try to grab those fast moving wobbling bastards with my left hand mid-air and crush them. Its much harder than it sounds but oooh so satisfying. I just killed 28 in the past 30 minutes. 

Well I gain and loose weight really fast, I've had a fairly inactive 1,5 months and so my weight tend to shoot up. When the pictures you saw where taken I was almost 12 pounds lighter than now.. and soon I'll be there again when I start exercising.

But yeah, bmi is only really useful for people who don't exercise. Which is also why I usually go by body fat percentage.

Fortune favors the bald.

Huh, odd, guess some people just look thinner than they actually are on photos.   :blink: 

Though I'm not a big fan of the BMI system as it does not take muscle and fat ''inbalances'' into account, skinnyfat people with no muscle whatsoever get normal scores while people who exercise rank high on the overweight/obesity scale and so on.

What I did today: invented a new game called ''crush that motherf....mosquito''. I've been target of a massive mosquito invasion the past couple of days, now I try to grab those fast moving wobbling bastards with my left hand mid-air and crush them. Its much harder than it sounds but oooh so satisfying. I just killed 28 in the past 30 minutes. 

Two top tips from a tropical traveller:

1) Wet your hand. This reduces the speed of airflow and makes it easier to trap the mozzie.

2) If you have a mozzie loose in your room, and you can't track it down, pull your sheet up to your chin, and stick your feet out the bottom, within reach. The mozzie will be attracted to both the warmth and smell of your feet, and when it strikes, you can strike back!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Dang you, Walsh, stop using words that require me to Google to make sure I understand properly and expand my knowledge!

"Mozzie" for mosquito....never heard that one before. :biggrin:

• Like 1