KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.

Rosbjerg

Hmm, I prefer fit women to "curvy", but some of Woldan's pictures look dangerously close to crossing the line between fit and swoll.

Given his personal workout regimen, his women have to be on the muscular side of the spectrum or else he tends to break them...  :p

Hey I'm a gentle lover...........sometimes. 

About girls and muscle, I have my limits too, there is a point where it suddenly gets from omghawt to ewwwwwnope.

Examples:

Awesome:  :dancing: 

jP8Vwu8.jpg

Nothanks:  :unsure: 

tumblr_m33mqmdzlk1qd1n1bo1_1280.jpg

I like 'em big and curvy, as everyone here knows. :p

I can admire an athletic physique but it's not sexually attractive to me. And I hate skinny, how the hell did skinny become desirable? Runway models are boring.

I think its just sad how a highly unhealthy physical appearance got desirable. I guess a crazy society creates equally crazy beauty standards.

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

heh, you haven't seen a single skinny girl with big boobs in this thread?  :biggrin:

Oh, I have.

Now tell me they're real while keeping a straight face.

And for that slightly different look..

tumblr_mlx7hjK4vL1s680bbo3_r1_1280_zps13

Edited by Woldan

If there are I haven't seen any of them. Where are they hiding?

jordan-carver-405120-2560x1600-2.jpg

• Like 4

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

If there are I haven't seen any of them. Where are they hiding?

jordan-carver-405120-2560x1600-2.jpg

1. Not skinny.

2. Doubt they're natural

It's like some strange myth skinny girls can't have large breasts. Seen it plenty of times.

Its logical, if you lose fat and get skinnier you also lose fat tissue in your breasts. Thats why its highly unlikely that a girl that has like 13% of body fat has very large natural breasts. Of course, some peoples bodies like to hold onto fat in specific body parts, but once you get skinny there simply is no fat stored anywhere...

When was the last time you saw a female olympic athlete with comparatively huge breasts? Yeah, those are extremely rare because they have very little body fat and can't have implants. 

But whatever, enough of this, the thread is supposed to be fun.

gym5.jpg

Fit_Girl_Friday_221.jpg

Edited by Woldan

Seems skinny to me, but yep, thought Carver's were real but nope, fake.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Though if I had to choose I'd rather take the fit girl with small boobs.

Hmm, I have a hard time describing exactly what type of woman is my preference. I guess I will just go through this thread and post the women I think look the best.

burlesque-danseres.jpg

tumblr_inline_mnjzfyQROs1qz4rgp.jpg

beautiful-girl-92038.jpg

beautiful-girl-with-birds-tattooo.jpg

beautiful-brunette-ana-lisboa_wallpapers

Aishwarya_Rai_Bachchan.jpg

1309183.jpg

KESpTlE.gif

lucy-lawless-6_732_1024_768.jpg

251_zps6ad36857.jpg

beautiful-women-photography-2-5.jpg

faoras23_zps2883ab03.jpg

Z48gqfl.jpg

Autumn-Reeser-2-U0USF4C6V5-1600x1200_zps

tumblr_mpmrzoaV6X1sxi95eo1_500.jpg

beautiful-redheads-33.jpg?w=500&h=749

jP8Vwu8.jpg

And my favorite

159143d1359033860-boys-zone-cars-motorcy

Looks like I like B to D cup, anything between fit and slender, and with legs as a nice plus.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I think we're starting to occasionally stray a bit too far into "who has the best butt cheeks/butt floss" vs. generalistic "attractive women." It's a hard thing to judge at times, given all the varying degrees of what's PG-13 these days and what's not, so I'm not going to spend time editing out what's there already, but let's try to avoid more of it or there might not be a 3rd thread.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Since breasts are made of fat tissue and fit girls have very little body fat there is a 99% chance that a busty AND fit girl has implants. Sad but true.

1175198_513853658697680_742160283_n.jpg

http://youtu.be/jjG8YLDqtKo

Slovak girl Lucia Javorčeková

https://www.facebook.com/luciajavorcekovaofficial

Polish girl  Karolina Szymczak.

Karolina_Szymczak_16.jpg?resize=584%2C32

https://www.google.ru/search?hl=ru&q=Karolina+Szymczak&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=VYlCUpiwK_TV4AT-zYCoDg

Oby, you can see from miles away that those are soooo fake. Its not just the size, its the unnatural awful balloon-like shape implants have. 

Italian_Soldier_Olypmic_Games_Turin_2006

Thats a good MOLLE vest. I have one like that myself, in black.  8)

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

Oby, you can see from miles away that those are soooo fake. Its not just the size, its the unnatural awful balloon-like shape implants have. 

Italian_Soldier_Olypmic_Games_Turin_2006

Thats a good MOLLE vest. I have one like that myself, in black.  8)

My "hmm, Italian" from the vegetato camo is somewhat lessened by the arm flag :p

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

sexy-redheads-redheaded-25.jpg?w=500&h=4

sexy-redheads-redheaded-27.jpg?w=500&h=6

sexy-redheads-redheaded-39.jpg?w=500&h=5

sexy-redheads-43.jpg?w=500&h=750

sexy-redheads-30.jpg?w=500&h=750

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands