KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.

Rosbjerg

goth.jpg

• Like 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

beautiful-brunette-ana-lisboa_wallpapers Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

b1OcaEp.jpg

24 hours of complete pandemonium, right there.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

24 hours of complete pandemonium, right there.

Looked like a lifetime of it, to me. Or are you counting on being six feet under in a day? :D

I think at the end of the 24 hours you'd wipe the Sicilian olive oil and iron filings from your face, look around the scorched remnants of your bedroom, and wonder where she'd gone.

You'd never find out.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Since we haven't had a serious update here inwhiles, this needs a grouping of fresh pictures: 

tumblr_ms9qzp49Xz1rgx4evo1_500_zps2a3204

tumblr_msa1admj2m1rhkmmxo1_1280_zps08c76

tumblr_msfvwkZRsF1r7npp0o1_1280_zps4da8f

tumblr_msxzq20CZ01qz9pzzo1_500_zpsb586c8

tumblr_msiff19VYP1rwlb7zo1_500_zps8138d0

tumblr_mr9dqprCrQ1syn7f6o1_1280_zps0c96e

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Those shoes on the last one can not be comfortable.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Sorry, Raithe. But I looked at those pictures and my first thought was 'pubic lice infection'. My second was 'I bet they smell very faintly of decaying car tires'.

-Elwood Blues

That's more like it.

I have realised that in general I detest women who are only after money.

Because I haven't got any.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

How about slightly androgynous girls then..

No.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'd say yes.

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

She had the deadpan reaction after her father got iced, right ?

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

She had the deadpan reaction after her father got iced, right ?

Well, she looks like she's seen more than a few men crash and burn in her time. :p

• Like 2

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Sadly forum censors ban my Matriarchy tread.

The mind boggles.

-Elwood Blues

I think I liked her more when she was Odette Yustman 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.