The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

Would you rather look at pictures of scantily clad women than listen to dudes talk about their boomsticks? Tired of reading through Oby's rant threads just to enjoy the (heavily photo-shopped) pictures of Russian women? Want to just post or look at pictures of women without trying to be on topic?

Then this thread is for you!

super_sexy_cop_cosplay.jpg

2pcs-free-shipping-Women-Bikini-Sexy-whi

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I think this thread is a good idea and I hope it doesn't get locked :unsure:

I firmly believe there is nothing wrong with being an admirer of female form so if its done in a tasteful way what is wrong with pictures of ladies?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

ANY MODS EVEN CONTEMPLATING ABOUT LOCKING THIS WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL THREAD.. KNOW THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY BURNING INTENSE VIRTUALLY ENDLESS NERDRAGE IF YOU DO!!

• Like 2

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

In the spirit of Comic-Con, starting tomorrow, the lovely Angela Bermudez does a brunette FemShep very, very well.

n7awesome_zpsd85fe564.jpg

Wow, I like that outfit. She looks stunning and very similar to a ME character

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Veronica Belmont, ladies and gentlemen. The voice of those sexy light switches in Old World Blues.

tumblr_lqd3typzPL1qznp2xo1_500.jpg

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If we're celebrating cosplay at comiccon... (and just to walk the edge of some matters..)  :shifty:

comiccon_cosplayermortalkombat_rosannaro

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Veronica Belmont, ladies and gentlemen. The voice of those sexy light switches in Old World Blues.

tumblr_lqd3typzPL1qznp2xo1_500.jpg

My switch has been flipped

• Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

In the spirit of Comic-Con, starting tomorrow, the lovely Angela Bermudez does a brunette FemShep very, very well.

n7awesome_zpsd85fe564.jpg

Wow, I like that outfit. She looks stunning and very similar to a ME character

This just popped into my mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zWNJHS9PBE

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I really like the comedienne Aubrey Plaza. But I can't find any good photos. :(

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yum!

Keep on posting, fellas! 

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy