Humble Bundle Store Thread

Hey, an indie bundle that doesn't include Bastion, unprecedented! :D

But yeah, no brainer since the only duplicate I'd get is Monaco, and hey, Monaco was my game of the year so I'm happy to have more copies to hand out to unbelievers.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I realy like Dust, but Guacamelee! is nice too.

On the weekly sale, you can get up to 12 adventures.

The Humble Weekly Sale features 12 adventure games from The Adventure Company and friends. Pay what you want for the 18th century murder mystery game, Dead Reefs, and the Transylvanian hidden object game, Mystery Series: A Vampire Tale. Paying $1 or more gets you access to the challenging puzzle adventure title, Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure, and the first-person puzzle exploration game, Aura: Fate of the Ages, on Steam.

If you pay $6 or more you'll also receive the Myst-style horror-adventure games, Dark Fall: The Journal and Dark Fall 2: Lights Out, the comedic point-and-click titles, The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition and The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles Collectors Edition, the fast-paced adventure game, Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within, the brilliantly absurd Deponia and the insane point-and-click adventure game, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout. Paying $15 or more will unlock the thrilling crime adventure game, The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief Digital Deluxe Edition.

• 2 weeks later...

bought the new Android bundle for this game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYLiZc9A29g

which reminded me of Frozen Synapse and Rainbow Six. bought for nostalgia's sake, and it refuses to install on my phone  :banghead:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

EA is doing another charity bundle to fight cancer for the weekly sale. This time it is for the Pop Cap games. You get Origin & Steam keys for:

Peggle

Bejeweled 3

Bookworm

Escape Rosecliff Island

Feeding Frenzy 2

*For $6 or more you get

Plants v Zombies

Peggle Nights

Zuma's Revenge

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Pretty good deals right now...

Alpha Protocol for 1$ (!!!)... 1/50th of it's worth.

Also some other fine titles for a small price. Shame I got all of them already though.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Probably my chance to try a Total War game (in TBS-only mode) for the first time ever. Shame they're all Steam-only titles. Doubt the $15 Shogun 2 is worth stretching for though, unless someone here feels really strongly about it?

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

This also means we should end up with some spare Alpha Protocol keys and can force one onto Lady Crimson. No more excuses moderator cat lady. You hear hat? No more excuses :p

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Okay, so if I were to play just one Total War game, should it be Rome, Medieval 2, or Shogun 2*?

My default purchase will include the former two regardless, but will stretch to the latter if it's really really superior to the others.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

We can all bind together and collect $1 to grand Lady Crimson one key ;)

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

• 2 weeks later...

This weeks deal is pretty sweet. It features games made with open source projects. If you don't already have all the games for $6, it's a really good deal.

Anodyne

Defenders Quest (w/ GOG key as well)

Evoland

Incredipede

(pay whatever for:)

Magical Diary

Neo Scavanger (Early Access)

Offspring Fling

Planet Stronghold

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

The anime-look on pretty much all of them scared me away this week.

:/

• Like 1

^

Offspring fling is a pretty good puzzle platformer.

Finishedfirst playthrough of Magical Diary. Deffinitly not for everyone. Will probably try another playthrough though with different spells to see if there are alternate ways to solve the dungeons.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

This weeks deal is pretty sweet. It features games made with open source projects. If you don't already have all the games for $6, it's a really good deal.

Anodyne

Defenders Quest (w/ GOG key as well)

Evoland

Incredipede

(pay whatever for:)

Magical Diary

Neo Scavanger (Early Access)

Offspring Fling

Planet Stronghold

The only one of those I have played is Planet Stronghold.  It's a Ren'py game, so obviously a visual novel, but also an RPG.  The combat is turn-based and menu driven, like old-school jRPGs.  The combat is surprisingly decent given it came from a company that had previously only done visual novels.  You get to make a few (very few) choices that have some impact on the game and you can choose to hook up with one of your party members (/looks in Bruce's direction), though sadly no nudie scene.  It's not particularly good, but it's not awful either, it just kind of exists.  

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Anodyne is in my backlog. It's supposed to be a good Zelda-like game.

Defenders Quest is my favorite tower defense game. Largely for the RPG elements, and the story. It's easily well worth the $6 alone.

Evoland was a good, fun little game to play through. I voted for Eras of Adventure in this years Amnesia Fortnight because of this game.

They're doing an IAmA for this bundle right now.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/220xfl/we_are_game_developers_of_anodyne_defenders_quest/

Related news: Nobuo Uematsu of Final Fantasy fame is collaborating with Kevin and Level Up Labs on the Defenders Quest 2 theme. I'm kinda pumped about that. A lot.

• 4 months later...

Of all the TW games, Rome 2 is the one I've played least since Shogun 1. CA had a messy initial release and the combat is by far the worst in the series - even more so than Empire.

The grand strategy aspect is actually still pretty decent though.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

• 3 years later...

Situation, I'm trying to build my own 2k games bundle for but it won't go through since I don't have Steam link enabled. Question, will enabling it automagically dump the games in my Steam account? Reason, I only actually want one of the five games for myself.

Free games updated 3/4/21