Humble Bundle Store Thread

I figured it would just be easier to make one thread for general Humble Store news, deals ect.

Right now, you can pay what you want for Alan Wake, and the expansion.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

In this video, Sam Lake explains why the new Remedy game for the XBox 1 isn't Max Payne 1 (because that was the old system) or Alan Wake 2. Alan Wake has sold over 3M copies.

I love how they have seperate emails for lovemail, and hatemail.

------------------

In the end, the Double Fine Humble Bundle raised over $1.27M from over 150K sales.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

The Humble Indie Bundle 8 is out.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

It includes:

Little Inferno

Awesomenaughts

Capsized

Thomas was Alone

Dear Esther

Pay more than the average ($5.69) to get:

Hotline Miami

Proteus

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Are those games any good?

Edited by babaganoosh13

I've been wanting get my hands on the Alan Wake games. Thanks for the heads up

I loved the first Alan Wake and I have American Nightmare on Steam which I intend to play soon. So you won't be disappointed :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Are those games any good?

Hotline Miami is a must play. MUST! :)

I've been wanting get my hands on the Alan Wake games. Thanks for the heads up

I loved the first Alan Wake and I have American Nightmare on Steam which I intend to play soon. So you won't be disappointed :)

Yeah, the exams will be over in a week and gaming will be officially on. Man, I remember I always wanted to play that game when my gaming options were limited to the PS3.  It might have to wait in line though, because my older brother is paying us a visit from Austria and he is bringing me an awesome little thing called 'Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut'  :grin: 

Edited by Astiaks
  • Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

You can only be dissappointed by Alan Wake, especially if you know about it. If you dont know anything , you might like it ... for a while.

Its always amazes me how people who love the same genre (RPG) can have such different views on a game . If you don't mind can you explain what you didn't like about Alan Wake?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Apart from being very short, having annoying camer and combat that impresses at first but becomes quite boring real fast edit: and i do mind, so i won't say more.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Apart from being very short, having annoying camer and combat that impresses at first but becomes quite boring real fast edit: and i do mind, so i won't say more.

Okay thanks :) I don't agree but good to get your view anyway

John Milton 

This weeks weekly deal is a telltale bundle. More than the average gets you Walked ng Dead.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Well, I just cleared out my PayPal account for the TellTale one. Funny how those weren't the ones I owned of theirs. I gotta wait for cash to clear for the indie one.

You can only be dissappointed by Alan Wake, especially if you know about it. If you dont know anything , you might like it ... for a while.

I considered Alan Wake to be a really crappy game when I first got it. It's definitely not worth the price they were originally asking.

It was a very repetitive game. That said, when I bought it again on sale just to try out American Nightmare and see if my opinion changed, I liked it more. Because it was cheap.

American Nightmare I can't even recommend cheap. It's only three levels long. Repeated like three times, just a little shorter each time.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The entire Serious Sam series is the latest Humble Bundle Weekly Sale.

Although the numbered ones are Steam only, I think 3 is the only one with Steaming pile of crapWorks.

Does anybody know if the others will boot up from the exe's?

• 1 month later...

The current Weekly bundle is from Spiderweb Software.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

You'll get 15 of their games including the Geneforge's, Avernum's and Avadon and Nethergate, assuming you beat the average.

• Like 1

I have a lot of respect for Vogel, though I could never get into his games.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• 3 weeks later...

It's probably going to unlock Metro 2033 and Risen 1 as bonuses later. But don't take my word on it.

If I had any interest in zombies or Risen 2, this would be a fantastic deal. I have everything else.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It's a great deal, but I own all the games from the bundle that I'm interested in already.  It's definitely worth picking up if you down already won SR2 & 3.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• 2 weeks later...

Don't suppose there's any news on whether any additional titles will be unlocked? Haven't really followed the previous HB's enough to tell whether such a thing is guaranteed or not.

Would be the difference between buying to make a donation and buying to play stuff in terms of amount.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G