Community Photo Sharing Thread

LadyCrimson

This one's old, but I thought I'd show Tsuga C what I meant by my past cat who liked to be wrapped up, which I mentioned in another thread.

A feline burrito!  Looks like a good idea when the mercury drops precipitously.

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

Kittahs! Luv that 2nd pic. Makes me wonder what the cat is thinking, heheh. Probably "no, no, I'm the cute one, bring that camera back over here!" :biggrin:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

S6000587_zps499da9e7.jpg

Man, when you people build a bird feeder, you go all out!

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Kittahs! Luv that 2nd pic. Makes me wonder what the cat is thinking, heheh. Probably "no, no, I'm the cute one, bring that camera back over here!" :biggrin:

More like, "I hope you don't expect me to catch that hedgehog." :lol:

Slightly related, my neighbors cat left us a "present" on our back patio in the form of a dead baby rabbit. I was impressed that a cat could run down a rabbit but kinda bummed when I had to pick up the corpse and throw it away.

MeandStan_zps0c215aba.jpg

From a couple weeks back. Pretty much the highlight of my life so far.

• Like 4
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I always have mixed feelings about Stan Lee, on the one hand, yes, he is a major cultural icon of the comic industry, he usually seem's willing to take a poke of fun at himself, and he has certainly guided a whole slew of comic-related matters over the years..

On the other hand, you hear how he's managed to take credit for the work of a lot of others over the years and shifted their original visions around in the process of making it all a "part of stan lee's legacy"..  So I think it becomes a mixed bag. Ah well, that's probably the same that can be said for any larger-then-life character that has been around for decades..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Is that one of those mini-horses, or an actual pony?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If we're going to start bringing the animals into this thread..

One dog enjoying the sun..

KTinSun_zpse7715f93.jpg

The other beastie out in the sun...

MinSun_zps0781aa25.jpg

The cat hiding from the sun... 

NhidingFromSun_zps98e84756.jpg

• Like 1

Is that one of those mini-horses, or an actual pony?

Nah, fortunately it wasn't one of those short-legged tiny abominations - thats mama-horse: 

mamahorse_zps7f8391f4.jpg

@ Raithe: The fur of your cat is epic.   :w00t:

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

That is what a long-haired persian is like. Regular brushing every day and the knots are be-damned hell to get out.

That is what a long-haired persian is like. Regular brushing every day and the knots are be-damned hell to get out.

One of my bunnies also needs lots of brushing because of her...elaborate fur. 

Bunnies in their indoor winter enclosure. 

bunniescute_zps834c6643.jpg

Pretty fun picture from my hockey tourney last weekend.  That's me in the blue helmet.

941778_4891727815739_269398341_n.jpg

Here is a more traditional rush pic.

923026_4891727055720_1398037208_n.jpg

Do players beat each other up too like the pros do?

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Nope.  We've all got day jobs, don't really need broken hands and stuff.  Fighting will typically get you thrown out of a tournament or suspended for a few games.

Honestly there is a lot of misunderstandings about Ice Hockey.  It is a low impact sport, you can play it well into your twilight years because it is easy on the joints.  Sure, at the higher levels it becomes very physical, but most recreational hockey leagues and tournaments do not have checking.  Typically when people get hurt it is because they are not skating well.

Hey, Woldan stole my bunny!

peterchessie1.jpg

;)  ...Peter was my "first pet" when I was a kid. Then I was allowed to have a cat. They liked to pal around.

--@Raithe - that 1st dog pic is great because of the awesome "doggy smile." :lol:

--@Hurlshot - I know little about hockey, but those are nice action shots. Did your wife take those?

• Like 1

Hey, Woldan stole my bunny!

Not really, black & white bunny died a year ago, he somehow broke his lower back when he was running around in the outdoor enclosure, sad story. He was my fifth bunny to die from a broken spine. :unsure: