Anime - the emotional rolercoaster.

TrashMan

Have you seen Wolf's Rain?

you should :yes:

Finished it, but with a caveat, I kind of fast forwarded through it. I mean the main story line is brilliant and the ending is gut wrenching, but it's too slow in a lot of places. It could have easily been half as long and it would have been great.

Also who ever came up with the storyline for Wolf's Rain must have read the Wheel of Time series, because the main plot line is pretty much the same, not that I mind.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Zjzkz7j.png

The chosen one and his palls are reborn in every cycle to fight for the rebirth of the world and the "evil" survives every time. It's not a carbon copy, but the bones of the story are the same, or at least that is the feeling that I got.

One Punch Man is one of the weirdest manga I have read. The author clearly had no long term plan for it, but it became popular. So the plot is all over the place, but it still somehow manages to be quite entertaining.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

One Punch Man is one of the weirdest manga I have read. The author clearly had no long term plan for it, but it became popular. So the plot is all over the place, but it still somehow manages to be quite entertaining.

Are you talking about the Original or the redraw by Murata Yusuke? As for the plot I don't know, it kind of isn't what the manga is about for me, it's more about subverting the shounen trope.

i see many with potential. i hope they are worth watching

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

• 1 month later...

I've been on a bit of an anime bender lately. Just finished Your Lie in April. I blubbed. It really is pretty special.

It gave Clannad a run for it's money, that's for sure. The manga got an award. Heart wrenching to the max...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, Saitama literally punched the rain away. That single moment was more epic than the whole end fight of Matrix Revolutions.

One Punch Man is awesome.

You ain't seen nothing yet. The last 3 episodes will knock your sock off.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...