I was wondering... Was there ever a system in game where you could go to a blacksmith and instead of buying or crafting yourself you could just ask him to craft a weapon or armor which u want ? I would love to see this in P:E. Why is that ? Because I hate crafting I dont like it at all Im a warrior I dont have time to stand in the forge and make me some steel. I would gladly pay for this to someone whos job it is to make weapons. So what do you say ? Instead of selling hundred of weapons such a blacksmith could have some but the most should be made by ordering them right ?

• Like 3

I was wondering... Was there ever a system in game where you could go to a blacksmith and instead of buying or crafting yourself you could just ask him to craft a weapon or armor which u want ? I would love to see this in P:E. Why is that ? Because I hate crafting I dont like it at all Im a warrior I dont have time to stand in the forge and make me some steel. I would gladly pay for this to someone whos job it is to make weapons. So what do you say ? Instead of selling hundred of weapons such a blacksmith could have some but the most should be made by ordering them right ?

Diablo 3 has it.

Baldur's gate 1 and 2 had npcs who could craft awesome items for you if you found the ingredients.

• Like 1

Only boring people get bored

I would rather let a NPC make my weapons than leveling crafting to make it myself. In most games, I find myself grinding to max crafting level in order to craft 1 weapon I wanted. Then I discard all the unwanted weapons I made during the process, which is unpleasant.

I would rather let a NPC make my weapons than leveling crafting to make it myself. In most games, I find myself grinding to max crafting level in order to craft 1 weapon I wanted. Then I discard all the unwanted weapons I made during the process, which is unpleasant.

Yeah that is sadly true, last time I played ToEE i was just like: Why I would spend money and EXP on gloves +1 when I know in next 2 levels I will craft gloves +2

On other note i thin in NWN2, BG1 and BG2 wre blacksmiths who can make weapons to you

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"