About to start AP

About Sie, there's a mission in Moscow called investigate shipments, where you meet her and her crew fighting against some other group. It might depend on what order you did the missions, or when you arrived in Moscow.

Okay, that makes sense :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Seems to me you have to start a second playthrough now :)

Yeah, there are several things I can do differently :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I should get around to a new play through one of these days. I've played all the classes other than the veteran class (I think that's the name -- the one unlocked after finishing rookie background).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I should get around to a new play through one of these days. I've played all the classes other than the veteran class (I think that's the name -- the one unlocked after finishing rookie background).

Yeah, that's veteran. Makes the game very easy, has some veteran only dialogue options (the oposit to rookie I guess) and lets you do both in Brayko's mansio even without high enough tech skill.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).