How long will PayPal stay open?

I fully expect the Kickstarter rewards to be closed already. With the Kickstarter officially over, it makes no sense to be giving out the associated rewards any longer. To be safe than sorry, I recommend anyone thinking to donate through PayPal to write to Obsidian and get their answer on this before you donate.

It's a good question. All that is said on the forums is that they are still open ..

See http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/61646-did-you-miss-out-on-the-kickstarter-paypal-options-are-still-up-but-not-for-long/

This is in the announcement section of the forums. So it's still open until they take the links off the site I guess.

as long as it is still up on their site it is still open. Planetary Annihilation had theirs up for weeks after the kickstarter closed. As far as receiving money as long as people are willing to give, it makes sense to keep it open atleast for a little while longer. And as long as the backer amount still adds to the mega dungeon... i am all for it. especially considering i trust obsidian to put all the money into the game. So more money = better game

Just going to post this for posterity. Likely the last update from the Q&A sessions (why does it feel like the end of an era?)

Obsidian (Darren): Hi everyone! I'm basically the last one in the office at this point - everyone's headed over the our local watering hole. On behalf of all of us, thank you. I've met some new friends here, and have seen some old, and we look forward to getting going. We'll be in touch soon with another update on how the survey will work, etc. BTW, PayPal is still open so if you just missed the KS, you can still hit that up. Not sure when that's coming down yet though (in place of pre-ordering). ANYWAYS - Thank you all, and it's time for a beer! :)

Visit http://eternity.obsidian.net if you missed out on our Kickstarter and still want to get in on a last minute tier.

This is for an extremely limited time however (but you have at least until EOB Wednesday for us, so hurry!) We'll have an announcement with where PayPal was at - but quick spoiler:

we cleared $4.0M. :)

Thanks again to everyone who backed us on Kickstarter - we made some history today, and now it's time for us to make an old-school BG-like game that takes us back to those good ol' games.

Have a great night,

-Darren

My mistake, I did not see the announcement earlier.