^I stopped reading after a couple of posts. Deal with it in Private Message or something? Gosh...

Anyways, the Aumaua being an aquatic race I like... could it mean they migrated from far off?

Are they.... pirates? :D

How would you pronounce it? Oh-ma-u? Ahm-a-ua or similar?

Anyways, the Aumaua being an aquatic race I like... could it mean they migrated from far off?

I was wondering about this. In my head it's ow-mow-a. With the 'au' like a German 'au', as in 'maus'.

• Like 1

^I stopped reading after a couple of posts. Deal with it in Private Message or something? Gosh...

I could see a "foreign" race being very interesting. Settlers trying to come over from across the sea. It seems likely that something like this could be included even if not as a playable race.

from the technology update

The most recent technologies seeing use in the world are ocean-going carrack-style ships and black powder firearms (notably absent: the printing press). Cultures with large navies and mercantile traffic are exploring the world, which has led to contact with previously-unknown lands and societies and settlement in new lands. Despite their intense drive, these explorers have been restricted from aggressive long-range exploration by monstrous sea creatures that pose a lethal, seemingly insurmountable threat to even the stoutest, most well-armed ships.
Edited by ogrezilla

Ok i understand that, but find in this forum at least ONE post that new race should be named "Orlans" or "AUAUAYA" Before they anouced it in updates. This are their (obsidian) ideas not ours, if they don't even put any work for see our ideas and thay starting to act like we don't exist then it is source of problems. They don't even Asked us if we like this name, it seams that this game is for Obsidian not for US.

It's a freaking name of a race. If they have to poll us for our approval for every minor detail it's going to take years to get this game of the ground. Obsidian listening to our input does not mean that we get to vet every single line of lore or rendered polygon.

And when i say US i mean players who had their OWN opinion and they don't eat anythin that obsidian prepare for them but can ask at least "What am i Eating ?"

:rolleyes:

And "Orlans" came from what ? Folklore ? Oranguthans ? or what ? They don't even put ANY effort to see if WE like thins name. They put it becouse they whant to put it nothing more.

Probably, and?

I'm not jumping, they say it was LARGE and nothing more, this are only MY speculations.

Yes, my point exactly. You're flying off the handle on your own assumptions based on almost nothing. That's the very definition of "jumping to conclusions" I'd think.

Im saying that if you must do " haveing gay romance" when you don't whan't to becouse it's only option to gain something is only a exaplme of "Not lisening to the fans".

Your whole argument is filled with absurd strawmen, but this takes the cake.

And if they think that "Not lisenind to the fans" is good idea (they gave money so hell with them) P:E will sheare the fait of Dragon Age 2

I thought you said you understood what I was saying in the first paragraph ... Guess not.

Edited by ImRhoven

If it is some sort of aquatic type race, I would rather see something like a Shark type of creature...rough skin...rows of teeth....black deadpan eyes that is amphibious. The lizard thing is kind of played. Maybe even something akin to Nautolan in Star Wars. Something different please! :)

ImRhoven

Back OFF ! I ended my argu and you starting again. DO YOU people DON"T understand that i may not agree with you ? Is it that hard .. please

I hadn't read farther in the thread than that reply. And even now I have, I hadn't noticed that you stopped arguing.

I don't care that you agree with me or not. People disagree on a lot of things. That was actually one of my points. What I do care about is having proper reasons for disagreeing with something and not spewing forth a bunch of barely coherent arguments based on empty speculation. Even then, if you hadn't tried to make it sound like you were speaking for everyone, I probably would've just ignored your post.

If you state your opinion, you should be prepared to have it challenged.

Don't worry, I'm done now.

i see you can't udersdand.

Frist i was not talking like everywon, and you still put words to my account. I sad us becouce i fill not only i fill this way, if i was the one then okey, i dont know what the hell hurt you that hard that you and 2 other fanatisc go to argu on 2 pages.

Mayby this that i sad something bad about your wonderfull obsidian ? I think that they not doing it they should , and it;s the hell my opiniion and 3 noobs are provoking me even now.

You dont have monopoly on truth so do i, but you whan't argu about the LEEEEEEEEEEEESS significant part of my speech "That you where talking for all of us" i told 3 times genius that i was talking as a people with the same opinion o this subject ...

And stop pissing me off, a wont tell again the same things that i told before, End of a subject.

I don't another noob wake up and start agruing again "Hey, you hurt my feeling bubububu i talked as all of us hlip.... (cry sounds)"

If you whant to cry on someones shoulder ask your granny.

or if you whant to troll same more do this on pm not in thes subcject ...

Edited by ArchBeast

Passions seem to be getting the better of the discussion. Let's take some time to cool off.

• Like 5
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."