PA Report about Eternity and Brennecke - new concept art

Great, it even has a visible nipple bulge. How 'typical' in a bad way. :p I guess guys really need their boob plate, huh. (Yes, I know plenty of guys aren't into that either.)

Well, at least her midriff isn't visible.

• Like 1

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

Im curious about whats the issue with the above version of "boobplate". Female breasts extend out from the body (some more than others) and would require an accommodating suit of plate mail to fit properly, no? Or is the general consensus that regardless of breast size, all plate mail should be flat and just pancake the breasts?

Interesting.

I do have one hope for the game (after hearing that it's about life and death), and that is that it doesn't end up being too metaphysical and preachy or too weird (the last thing I want is a NGE like mindf***k). And that it doesn't demistify souls and afterlife.

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

It's the consensus of armorers that because breastplates are already layered on top of significant padding and because breastplates are designed to slide blows cleanly away from vital areas, that designing a steel breastplate to follow the contours of breasts is unnecessary and counterproductive.

• Like 31

I think it would prolly be better to ask the women what they would actually prefer. And like Gfted1 said, some ladies could have a bit more filling up there that would make it extremely uncomfortable I think.

Will ask the next women in full plate armor I run in to.

• Like 1

Im curious about whats the issue with the above version of "boobplate". Female breasts extend out from the body (some more than others) and would require an accommodating suit of plate mail to fit properly, no? Or is the general consensus that regardless of breast size, all plate mail should be flat and just pancake the breasts?

I read a good article about it by an actual armorer here: http://madartlab.com/2011/12/14/fantasy-armor-and-lady-bits/

One reason is that there's actually quite a bit of padding worn under armor, so there's more room than you think inside.

• Like 5

Herald of the Obsidian Order

By the way, it's not only boobplate, but what's beneath it seems wrong too. Is that supposed to be a mail? Because mail... does't really look like that, it seems she rather has sort of batman-rubber like undersuit than a mail.

Female breasts extend out from the body (some more than others) and would require an accommodating suit of plate mail to fit properly, no?

*headdesk*

• Like 1

I think it would prolly be better to ask the women what they would actually prefer. And like Gfted1 said, some ladies could have a bit more filling up there that would make it extremely uncomfortable I think.

If someone's uncomfortable on the chest area, you would probably magnify the chest part rather than giving it the shape of female breasts. Not to mention her breasts would have to be as large as watermelons.

Edited by yulva
  • Like 1

I think it would prolly be better to ask the women what they would actually prefer.

To keep their incesties inside their bodies, probably. Which means designing a plate to deflect blows, not to lead them right in the chest.

But I am a fencing weeaboo, so forgive my ramble.