The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU!

Wow folks, we really don't know what to say other than we're extremely humbled and thankful for your additional pledges to help make Project Eternity even better.

As a token of our appreciation, we'd like to give all of you customized titles on our forums, based on what you're setting it to be on Kickstarter. We'll start rolling those out shortly.

Thanks again to all of you - incredible!

-TG

• Like 11

Wow folks, we really don't know what to say other than we're extremely humbled and thankful for your additional pledges to help make Project Eternity even better.

As a token of our appreciation, we'd like to give all of you customized titles on our forums, based on what you're setting it to be on Kickstarter. We'll start rolling those out shortly.

-TG

Awesome :w00t:

Hey guys cheek this out, it's as shout-out from the people to Obsidian to us

https://twitter.com/...215128669671424

Soo cool!

Awesome! Thanks Obsidian :D

I'm thinking about adding a page to Wiki, where everbody can add his name if they like. What do you guys think?

Further into "weird fanboyism" ? indeed !

Careful what you wish ...

oooelogo180.png ... you just might get it

-TG

Nice idea with that customized titles on the forums. :yes:

35167v4.jpg

Hey guys cheek this out, it's as shout-out from the people to Obsidian to us

https://twitter.com/...215128669671424

Soo cool!

Awesome! Thanks Obsidian :D

I'm thinking about adding a page to Wiki, where everbody can add his name if they like. What do you guys think?

I'd clear that with Ausir first. Seems to community for a wiki.

Anyway, can't contribute till next week at least. But when I do I'll join.

I didn't see the post from "The Guildmaster" when I wrote that. We are getting titles soon. I am waiting for more info. :D

:closed:

This is weird fanboyism.

Yes, it is! Would you like to join us? ;)

Nope, I'll just pitch my cash in without ostentation.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

This is weird fanboyism.

Yes, it is! Would you like to join us? ;)

Nope, I'll just pitch my cash in without ostentation.

Come on, don't be so serious. 8$ for ostentation? It's mostly fun for us and if we can raise the total sum with that whole thing, why not? :yes:

• Like 2
35167v4.jpg