(1) This world wants to drag us down, it does.

So I guess the countdown is gone from the main page, now...

It's setup to appear only once per day for people. There's a cookie you can delete that manages this. (obsidian.net cookie, not forums.obsidian.net)
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It's setup to appear only once per day for people. There's a cookie you can delete that manages this. (obsidian.net cookie, not forums.obsidian.net)

Oh, OK, cheers. I got all excited over nothing, then.

Oh, OK, cheers. I got all excited over nothing, then.

Heh, that got me too. early this morning. I have browser set to not allow perm. cookies, so it kept disappearing then reappearing for me last night.

So there's still an hour or so to go, eh? Guess I'll find something else to do until then....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That's what I'm talking about!

****, yeah.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Sounds promising, I'd definitely love a new game along those lines.

The video and overall lack of more detail/description of the game itself is a little disappointing, however. Just being honest.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The Gamebanshee interview seems to give much more detail - the Kickstarter itself is fairly vague at the moment.

Sounds promising, I'd definitely love a new game along those lines.

The video and overall lack of more detail/description of the game itself is a little disappointing, however. Just being honest.

Yeah, the initial pitch is pretty much all on reputation, nostalgia, and star-power. I expect they've got other tidbits lined up to announce as the funding window progresses. Give the various blogs/forums/etc. something to talk about all month.

Gotta have a talk with the wife about just how much of our cash this is going to get.