What are you playing now? Part 3'ish

Playing Last Story by Hironobu Sakaguchi, and enjoying it pretty nicely :)

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Finished Risen 2. I found a "workaround" for that quest glitch I mentioned earlier, so I was able to continue on the main quest.

Overall, I had fun. Not sure if I'd replay the game, but enough fun that I'd buy the next one if it were similar to it. I might continue from one of my saves just to see if I can finish off some of the remaining achievements, like the frustrating one where I have 19 out of the 20 special treasures.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

In the PC version, that was not actually a glitch. It was an alternate way of finishing the quest, kind of a bad solution. I don't remember exactly where, but you just had to go to another place to get the good ending.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

My PC shuts down every time I splash into water in Sleeping Dogs. o_O

Check your system warning log. Your computer may be shutting down to prevent overheating.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Check your system warning log. Your computer may be shutting down to prevent overheating.

All it says is Kernel-Power error and that the system couldn't shut down properly. But yes, I'm likely in need of a new power supply unit. Edited by Oner

All it says is Kernel-Power error and that the system couldn't shut down properly. But yes, I'm likely in need of a new power supply unit.

Stop playing your game right now

Your video card is probably about to fry.

Take it from someone who has fried his video card twice.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Finally finished New Vegas, immensely satisfying. I'm not sure that my decision to favour the NCR was entirely wise in light of the divide and Kimballs attitude, however I found myself siding with them simply because of rampant Fallout 1&2 nostalgia. Really don't see how Bethesda's small story/big world design can hold a candle to what Obsidian have crafted here, hopefully they'll outsource to Obsidian again if a Fallout 4 is in the works.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Sleeping Dogs is fairly good for its type. I mean, none of the single parts are done better then any other game, but the combination works quite well. And it pretty much drips atmosphere, and some of the tension of the hong kong action/thriller story. The fluid fighting is pretty nice, and the environmental aspects are fun and add a certain something. The driving is a touch more arcadey then realistic. Hm, actually it doesn't have any wacky humour thrown in like a lot of open-world types have, but it doesn't get grindy or too grim and gritty.

I only had one brief glitch where the cars would suddenly "sink" into the streets and start falling. But a simple restart and that's never cropped up again.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Hm, actually it doesn't have any wacky humour thrown in like a lot of open-world types have, but it doesn't get grindy or too grim and gritty.

You haven't done the mission with Peggy, have you? :biggrin:

The drug busts and lockboxes are rather grindy, but that's about it.

Stop playing your game right now

Your video card is probably about to fry.

Take it from someone who has fried his video card twice.

Thankfully that isn't the problem. Edited by Oner

Sleeping Dogs is fairly good for its type. I mean, none of the single parts are done better then any other game, but the combination works quite well. And it pretty much drips atmosphere, and some of the tension of the hong kong action/thriller story. The fluid fighting is pretty nice, and the environmental aspects are fun and add a certain something. The driving is a touch more arcadey then realistic. Hm, actually it doesn't have any wacky humour thrown in like a lot of open-world types have, but it doesn't get grindy or too grim and gritty.

I only had one brief glitch where the cars would suddenly "sink" into the streets and start falling. But a simple restart and that's never cropped up again.

Sounds pretty decent. Too bad I can't trade in SR3, which bugged out on me, for some credit towards this game. Most likely it will be my next game purchase.

Finished my second run of Transformers: War for Cybertron. Yeah, it's still good.

Purchased Darksiders II, but I think I'll hit up Book of Unwritten Tales first. Can probably knock that out before the weekend is over.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Seeing the Dark Knight Rises recently has sparked an interest in replaying Arkham City. I might go ahead and get the Harley's Revenge DLC, even though I hear it's quite short.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Nothing myself (not even D3) but hubby has been playing Borderlands 1 again. :lol: He's played a few other games since BL1 came out, but he just loves that BL1. I might not have to wait until Xmas to get him to play BL2 with me. Heh.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts