What you did today

Tale

Iphone is so last year dude.

I know, I've been an Apple user since 1989 (in fact, I've only owned one non-Apple computer in my life). Happy to see the Apple hipster phase seeming to pass a bit, and I don't really have anything against them being mainstream, either. I can't really adopt the same approach I have to, say, purple ties; which means leaving them on the rack for the period of "being in fashion" and the one just following it. Strangely, some of my die hard coder friends have recently gone Apple for their "personal" computers.

Meanwhile, I picked up the 3g version of ipad last week on the principle that I'd rather pay 120 extra now than regret not getting the capability for access outside wlans, too. Turned out to be good thinking, since ordered a sim for it today (11 euros/month, unthrottled, unlimited 3g access). Finding it surprisingly useful, the app store has a significant enough user base that you can get a fairly reliable picture of how software performs just based on the user reviews there. Haven't been using much of those on the iphone due to that fact that it's chock full of music, anyway.

And yeah, I have no clue if there even is voice recognition in Finnish, still - not that I find that particularly interesting, I prefer not talking in general, anyway ;)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif