Mystery serial killer strikes in France

Walsingham

I'd been tracking the story of the individual/group murdering French paratroopers for a while, but wasn't expecting the killer to turn on a school.

My analysis is that we are looking at a right wing individual. Possibly even someone who is/was a soldier. Anyone accept a fiver bet on?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Those are the most obvious conclusions.

His method is careless, I don't think it'll take long before he's caught.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

It may seems careless but its brilliant in its simplicity. Hes wearing a motorcycle helmet so nobody can describe his appearance and hes driving a vehicle that easily avoids / blends in with traffic, is indistinguishable from another and is easily disposed of. Unless someone tackles him off the bike I think it will be hard to catch him.

There are road cameras in France no? Somebody might see a license plate eventually. The police might show up in time, etc.

That's if it even is the same guy, might be another from the same organization or unrelated entirely.

It is weird though.

So its an arab. So much for the "right wingers are guilty of everything theory".

Well, since jihadists are really you're run of the mill death cult fascists I'd say they're right wing. But hey-ho. Potato potahto.

I love how this guy has essentially been waffling on non-stop about how hard his life has been and how his actions are totally justified. I'd love to see the look on the negotiator's face while he's listening to all this.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

DougSaunders Doug Saunders So suspect had 15 convictions, spent a year in juvie, had 2 suspicious trips to Af/Pak, was expelled from Afghanistan by Americans. bird.pngAbout four hours ago via web favourite.png Favorite retweet.png Retweet reply.png Reply

-Elwood Blues

Well, since jihadists are really you're run of the mill death cult fascists I'd say they're right wing. But hey-ho. Potato potahto.

I love how this guy has essentially been waffling on non-stop about how hard his life has been and how his actions are totally justified. I'd love to see the look on the negotiator's face while he's listening to all this.

Don't know about the look on his face but as soon as they get a shot they're taking it.
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

He's dead.

Apparantly the guy was sitting the bathtub waiting the for task force to arrive. When they did, he stormed them (wearing a gas mask and a kevlar suit) and managed to fire about 300 shots before jumping out of the window. Once outside, they found him dead. Either by previous wounds or by the fall itself. He pretty much went out with a blaze of glory and died exactly like he wanted, all while the french special forces look incompetent fools for failiing to catch him alive after a 32 hour siege.

This guy will become a hero among the extremists as usual since he died the death of a true warrior to the end. Never mind that he took a girl by the hair, tried to shoot her once in the head, the pistol jammed, switch pistol and shot again with a .45 caliber. All while holding the little 5 year old girl by the hair with the other hand. But of course the islamic terrorists (and their sympathizers) will think that his act of hatred was justified and will continue to remind us of the palestinian, iraqi, afghani and pakistani children that have died as colleteral during bombing raids by Israel or the West, because in their eyes, it is the very same thing.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Fired 300 rounds ? Surprised he lived to make it to a window.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

He's currently enjoying his 70 virgins.

If there is justice in the world they will be 70 nerd virgins.
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Who want's to be anybody's first time. It's guaranteed to suck.

It's Arab sex, it will suck either way.

village_idiot.gif

He's currently enjoying his 70 virgins.

If there is justice in the world they will be 70 nerd virgins.

"After his death, Osama bin Laden went to paradise.

He was greeted by George Washington, who slapped him across the face and yelled angrily, "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" Then Patrick Henry punched Osama in the nose and James Madison kicked him in the groin. Bin Laden was subjected to similar beatings from John Randolph, James Monroe, Thomas Jefferson and 66 other early Americans.

As he writhed in pain on the ground, an angel appeared. Bin Laden groaned, "This is not what I was promised!"

The angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you! What did you think I said?"

--

Very old joke from rec.humor.funny (from shortly after 9/11-2001)

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein