What are you playing now?

Oh shucks no.

Btw, the game also has some easy time-based scenes. Not QTEs per se, but something similar. And the boss fights might not be to everyone's liking *cough* the losers at Gametrailers *cough*, so reading up on the game a bit would be advised.

That said, buy it folks!

Edited by Oner

A shame the sales were horrible. I have the game, but have yet found the time to play it. I have several games that I need to finish on PS3 before I start BD.

If you're unsure about the game, you could always try the demo.

Finished my campaign as the Brutii. Basically I attacked east and took all the way to Sainai before considering my options. Realized that with my industrial and financial base in the Greek Archipeligo, I could easily take on the other houses in rome and spent the next six years shifting over four legions (for kicks I call my RTW stacks that) to the italian peninsula. and then was the time to strike. Managed to take the peninsula within 2 years, and expanded to include gaul, and much of the former dacian territory before victory was declared.

Installed Medieval 2, started the grand campaign as Britannia. First order of business was the elimination of the Scotts. Quick and easy. Control of the isles was mine alone, and I moved my forces south to attack out of Caen. Managed to cut my way south taking Caen, Rennes, Angers, and Bordeaux with papal sanction. before they sued for peace. Admittedly the peace didn't last long as Milan decided to flex it's muscles and attack from it's northern provinces (it's been cut in two by the HRE). As I fended off the Milanese, the French decided to try for round two and lost their last four provinces (Tolose (to a crusade), Paris, Rheims, and Dijon). Almost as soon as I finished off Rheims (and thus France), I had war declared by the HRE, and a full army appeared near Metz, with a fleet blockading Tolose.

Oh and the danes declared war but have done nothing because of their treaties with the now-dead French.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I didn't even heard of Binary Domain till now. At least I don't remember that I've heard about it before.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I've tried the demo of Warlock: Master of the Arcane and found the game quite pleasant. I've thus bought the preorder at gamersgate.

I've also finished Risen 2 which was quite good and avoided a last chapter as awful as in Risen 1.They also have improved their storytelling skills in PB.

Finished my second playthrough of Hyperdimension Neptunia :D Weird anime old school japanese style dungeon crawler in not so modern graphics and one of the few games that are trying to be comedies, and it made me laugh on many occasions :)

And now little bit of e-peen waving - I tried to get all the trophies this time and I succeeded :p

My 4th platinum after God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII and White Knight Chronicles, looks like even old farts like me can have enough time for this kind of stuff :p

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Currently playing two games:

Elemental war of Magic Fallen Enchantress Beta. Much better than the original, the AI works better, roving monster bands are now more of a threat, better quests and more spells. The loss of attributes for sovereigns and heroes is disappointing, but the random traits make up for it somewhat(enjoyed getting afraid of dieing perk after a wipe). Looking forward to the full release.

Just started Endless Space alpha (4X space), so far seems very promising. Will give a better run down of it after some more play time.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

I've been seriously hitting SW:TOR lately, I started a bounty hunter on a new server, and I've got him up to level 30. I want to unlock my legacy, and then I'll start a few alt characters for fun. Almost there!

Opposite for me, been really winding down on TOR after my smuggler's plot hit a brick wall at the end of Chapter 1 (where it's essentially - Okay, your personal plot is over, here's a generic "help the Republic" storyline). For a game I wasn't particularly enjoying the gameplay of, that's the end of the line really. I'll give one other class a go for the remainder of my free month but 100% sure I'm not subscribing now.

With WoW also now dead for me, it means I'll be MMO-less for the first time in years - though to be fair I'd been winding down my commitments gradually over the last couple of years anyway.

Not sure what I'll do in the short term. Might install ME3 I guess, it's been sitting on my desk since it arrived a couple of weeks ago.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Tribes Ascend still, seems less people are playing or something, haven't had a full match in a while at least for TDM.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Opposite for me, been really winding down on TOR after my smuggler's plot hit a brick wall at the end of Chapter 1 (where it's essentially - Okay, your personal plot is over, here's a generic "help the Republic" storyline). For a game I wasn't particularly enjoying the gameplay of, that's the end of the line really. I'll give one other class a go for the remainder of my free month but 100% sure I'm not subscribing now.

Ah, actually that's kind of a subtle disguise. It's actually a way to sneak in on the whole Rogun the Butcher arc of the storyline.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Hm, although looking at Amazon to check on some book release dates and I see Space Marine is going for

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Having nothing to do for a week has driven me to install Skyrim, I did briefly install Morrowind to check out MGE XE's realtime shadows (gorgeous) but I couldn't face the responsibility of installing the hundred or so mods it takes to make the game playable, I've tried the overhaul pack but it kinda goes too far for my tastes.

Ah well, time to go and browse the billion or so Skyrim mods that have appeared since the CK came out :)

I'm looking to try out ArmA II, anyone care to share their thoughts/experiences with it?

Arma 2 or Arrowhead ? Either one is great fun, I mostly spend my time with the editor just making battles and engagements. I'd recommened your get the JSRS sound mod for it too, sounds are a hell of a lot better than the vanilla.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm looking to try out ArmA II, anyone care to share their thoughts/experiences with it?

Just remember that it's a war simulation game, which means you walk 20 miles in realtime just to get your head shot off from half a mile. Oh and there are no quicksaves or manualsaves, just checkpoints after 400 miles. A great incentive not to get your head shot off at mile 399.
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Just remember that it's a war simulation game, which means you walk 20 miles in realtime just to get your head shot off from half a mile. Oh and there are no quicksaves or manualsaves, just checkpoints after 400 miles. A great incentive not to get your head shot off at mile 399.

Checkpoints ? What is this, Dragon Rising ? :p

Finished Act 1 with my bounty hunter in TOR. It was pretty awesome, a very good end to that part of the story. Now I've got my legacy unlocked and I'll start a new Republic character, probably a Jedi Knight.

You can download Arma2 Free and check it out. The graphics are worse and it's limited to a few missions, etc. but other than that it works like the full game.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Checkpoints ? What is this, Dragon Rising ? :p

Don't remind me please

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Binary Domain. I've blasted through to chapter 4 yesterday and had a lot of fun. Too bad MP is mostly dead and getting platinum will be next to impossible. And i really don't get the reviews for this game. It's like they played a completely different game.

1.13 killed off Ja2.