Ouch, Bioware... Dragon Age 2, and now this?

Humodour

"To not like criticism sound like Bioware forums allright.

Dudes, just let people express themselves, as long as it stays civil, it's fine this way.

Because otherwise, this forum would be hella boring if it was just one massive circlejerk. "

Criticism is fine. Plenty of people have criticzed ME3 and I haven't said boo to them. Hell, *I* have criticzed ME3. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You have? Maybe you should say that again. All I recall is you saying it's the best thing since cheesecake.

I've criticized it, but I also think alot of the greivances are a bunch of BS as well. I didn't like the ending, but I actually see the endings they have as pretty solid (aka, not really that many plotholes as some are claiming). I think the real complaints funnel into C&C...with the ending not really reflecting my Choices previously in any obvious ways such as ME2's obvious consequences. Also, more closure would have been nice.

I think bioware is addressing at least ONE of those things. Perhaps we'll end up on a Jungle planet looking for different things to make Shep go, then when we find them we'll reap what we sow?

On the actual DA2 thing, did anyone try to new DLC that they said fixed some of the issues? I've had it d/l'd, I've just never gotten the heart back up to replay DA2 again.

Edited by greylord

I think bioware is addressing at least ONE of those things. Perhaps we'll end up on a Jungle planet looking for different things to make Shep go, then when we find them we'll reap what we sow?

I've mentioned it before, but one of the sad things about the ending is it steals the attention from the games other problems, which are unlikely to generate any feedback (constructive or not criticism). Bad pacing, uninteresting characters, limited non-combat locations, too much walking to find pointless fed-ex quests, bugs (software bugs, not monsters), uninterruptable cutscenes, long and boring intro, Kai Leng (which for is to ME3 what Jar Jar Binks is to Star Wars). Plenty of things that could use a review and is unlikely to ever get it.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"All I recall is you saying it's the best thing since cheesecake."

O RLY? You haven't read these ME3 trheads at all then since you would have undoubtedly seen me bashing/criticiszing the ME3 start. Nor, have satetd that ME3 is the 'best thing since cheesecake' (nothing is better than cheesecake. Heck, sof ar, it's not as good as ME2. L0LLIGAGZ!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

tumblr_l7hcf9XRjU1qzgpy7o1_500.jpg

Now, I agree with Gorth here, in fact I'm noticing it myself. I'm pedestalising the rest of ME3, when it's true, it does have a lot of issues, many of them rather strange like the new fubared journal. Personally, am ok with the intro, though, but then again, boring and uninteresting intro has been par for the course in Bioware games since, well, KOTOR at least.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif