Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BREAKING NEWS: BALDUR'S GATE 3 ENHANCED CONSOLE EDITION ANNOUNCED

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Volourn

Volourn

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 15956 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
You completely missed the point. Don't be ignorant. Do you think BIO got the Unreal Engine for free and without permission of the rightful owners? Tsk, tsk.

Edited by Volourn, 17 March 2012 - 04:17 AM.

Syraxis

Syraxis

Arrow Fodder of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 1184 posts
  • Steam:Syraxis
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Apparently Beamdog wants to make BG3.

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 4522 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

You completely missed the point. Don't be ignorant. Do you think BIO got the Unreal Engine for free and without permission of the rightful owners? Tsk, tsk.

Nope, I'm still right on target, you're confusing receiving compensation with participation.

And for all we know, Trent could've walked out with a license to make IE games the day he left Bio. :p

Volourn

Volourn

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 15956 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
No I'm not. What the heck are you talking about? All i said is they can't use the IE without BIO's permission.

And, no, i seriously doubt the docs would just hand over their property to an ex employee. L0L

Anwyays, I'm sure the detaisl of how it works has been ironed out by those it effects. Duh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users