Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stonebridge Causeway closed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Vangelis

Vangelis

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 2 posts
So... I was in Stonebridge (having travelled there via the causeway) and I kept getting killed trying to open the chapter house. So I decided to level up and increase my character's stamina by completing some of the older side quests that I still had in my quest list. After increasing my stamina and levelling up, I decided to go back to Stonebridge to open the Chapterhouse but when I went into the causeway, the path which leads to Stonebridge was not open. How can I reopen the causeway?

I really don't want to abandon this game and restart from the beginning after so many hours of play.

Thanks,
Vangelis

PS I should mention that I'm playing on a PS3

Edited by Vangelis, 11 February 2012 - 11:43 PM.

• Nolleykek likes this

C2B

C2B

Lazy Assistant of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3975 posts
  • Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

So... I was in Stonebridge (having travelled there via the causeway) and I kept getting killed trying to open the chapter house. So I decided to level up and increase my character's stamina by completing some of the older side quests that I still had in my quest list. After increasing my stamina and levelling up, I decided to go back to Stonebridge to open the Chapterhouse but when I went into the causeway, the path which leads to Stonebridge was not open. How can I reopen the causeway?

I really don't want to abandon this game and restart from the beginning after so many hours of play.

Thanks,
Vangelis

PS I should mention that I'm playing on a PS3

Your only choice seems to going back through the swamp again. It shouldn't take too long though if you skip past everything.

Vangelis

Vangelis

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 2 posts
I forgot you could go back through the swamp. I finally found my way back to Stonebridge thanks to your help. I really wish this game had a world map so we can see how to navigate through it at will.

Anyway, thanks for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users