Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Obsidians favorite South Park episodes (Video)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

C2B

C2B

Lazy Assistant of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4096 posts
  • Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
http://www.gameinfor...k-episodes.aspx

THUORN

THUORN

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 26 posts
My fav episode, probably because of the "inspirational" ending. lol

The Losing Edge

Starwars

Starwars

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2454 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
I haven't watched the later parts of the series but one of my fav moments is still Cartman singing 'Kyle's mom is a b*tch' from the first season. Really laughed my ass off when I saw that back in the day.

WorstUsernameEver

WorstUsernameEver

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5627 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Can't say I even know what episode Feargus was citing but MacLean and Chris Parker have good tastes, both episodes cited are hilarious.

THUORN

THUORN

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 26 posts

Can't say I even know what episode Feargus was citing but MacLean and Chris Parker have good tastes, both episodes cited are hilarious.

Here you go brother.

Crippled Summer

RichardV1150

RichardV1150

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts
Too many good episodes, my favorites are episodes like 'Good Times with Weapons' and some newer ones like 'You're Getting Old' Nothing spells South Park like unexpected climaxes, the supernatural, satire, exaggerations, stereotypes, and Kenny dying. God I love that show!

Starwars

Starwars

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2454 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
I've been watching South Park more since this was announced. Just saw the episode where the Dog Whisperer is brought in to discipline Cartman. The scenes where Cartman gets dominated is freaking hilarious. :(

Sannom

Sannom

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1267 posts
  • Backer
"Oh, it's back!"
"Yes, just like you said it would."
"Mom! What the f*** is he still doing here?"

Any episode where Cartman gets some come-uppance is special in my book, A.W.E.S.O.M.-O. being at the top of that list. Starvation, probable dehydration, enslavement, all that money that he gained and 'lost', all because he was too attached to his reputation and his bullying of Butters.

Pope

Pope

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1307 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
There's so many good episodes it's hard to pick a favorite, but these are the first that come to mind:

- Trapped in the Closet
- Awesomo
- Ginger Kids
- Good Times with Weapons
- Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow
- The Return of the Lord of the Rings to the Two Towers

And I'm always a big fan of Randy-centered episodes. :lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users