The funny things thread

Gorth

Also, cats being cats.

Cat-bumblebee-costume.gif

I hate cats and never thought I'd feel sorry for one. But now I do. In fact, I just realised that it's not the cat's fault, they are naturally evil little ****ers. It's the *owners* Edited by Monte Carlo

sonsofgygax.JPG

We did have a discussion at work as to what you toss at a stripper here. Can't be $1 or $2 as those are coins now. Course then it went on to potential means of said stripper to collect the coins. My team's good in some respects, heh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Also, cats being cats.

Cat-bumblebee-costume.gif

I hate cats and never thought I'd feel sorry for one. But now I do. In fact, I just realised that it's not the cat's thought, they are naturally evil little ****ers. It's the *owners*

Our cats are nice, you must have been dogmatized by someone. Pun not sure if intended.

Cats are more awesome, but faaaar more individually temperamental. I mean a dog you can manhandle and pet and wrestle and it'll love it, but a cat will tell you when enough is enough, and won't always want to have you petting it.

Also cats are lower maintence than a dog

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Pets and women, the higher maintenance, the better.

Women are also like ties, you don't really know how good they are until you've tied them up.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Cats are more awesome, but faaaar more individually temperamental. I mean a dog you can manhandle and pet and wrestle and it'll love it, but a cat will tell you when enough is enough, and won't always want to have you petting it.

Also cats are lower maintence than a dog

If you have thick enough gloves you can manhandle your cat all you want.

Exchange on a filthy social media site (facebook).

Dude1: I'm trying to think of something that seems as completely useless when you don't have one and as indispensable when you do as an iPad

Dude2: So it's kind of like having a girlfriend, but in reverse?

Elephant doesn't give a **** about your holiday.

:lol:

Elephant: I've had better tasting water, but when you're thirsty, you can't be picky.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

2012-08-05%2017.34.47.jpg

https://www.dropbox.... 17.34.47.jpg?m

Forum does not like dropbox I see. Or more likely they didn't spring for 'real' direct links. You have to be logged into face or twitter.

Anyway this was on my street door when I came home. Kinda old joke. Someone still hasn't finished season 1.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Forum does not like dropbox I see. Or more likely they didn't spring for 'real' direct links. You have to be logged into face or twitter.

Anyway this was on my street door when I came home. Kinda old joke. Someone still hasn't finished season 1.

Probably doesn't like the https there.

Why use https in your shared public folder though. I don't use facebook or twitter that much, don't really care how beautifully integrated it is there.

I dunno, you were the one linking in https. ;)