The funny things thread

Gorth

The water glass pic - omg :(

Others are fun too. You guys are great at finding the funnies!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Good point, Raithe. I say the same thing about my spleen.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You're stuck on a desert island.. this is what you have with you.

I clicked on the link and got this:

Design #3809424235: It's like a normal alcoholic drink, but it hovers.

Hopefully I have more than a single drink on the island. A case or two would be okay.

Then, trying to copy the link I accidentally refreshed it and got something at least equally interesting:

Design #2251082540: It's a pair of underpants that operates on a quantum level, encrypts all of its data and believes itself to be self-aware.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

1e94aa75b17abcad492585c703b159a6c87ec78f.gif

Oh, man. Now I want to eat a unicorn.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Captain of sunk ship claims he 'tripped and fell' into lifeboat. Was not running away.

link

I honestly couldn't believe how hard I laughed when I saw this. My nose hurts.

-Elwood Blues

No. Just no.

-Elwood Blues