The funny things thread

Gorth

I remember that people from Bielefeld are quite annoyed about this thing, because everybody always says that Bielefeld doesn't exist whenever anyone talks about or mentioned Bielefeld.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

If you ever served with the British army of the Rhine then you'd know that BIELEFELD WAS REAL. I was there in 1989 and I think 1991. It was a sleepy garrison town, nice castle, decent beer. The only thing ruining it were all the British squaddies, TBH.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Once you have a daughter, you'll realize they are magnetically drawn towards Barbies and pink stuff. Trust me, I've been trying to push sci-fi on my daughter since she was born.

For the really random trivia, late 1800's the colour scheme was reversed. Pink was a traditional boys colour and blue (at least the lighter shades) was used more by women..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

It would have been funnier if I could actually remember "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra