The funny things thread

Gorth

I liked this one

5045592095_3e775e13ce.jpg

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

And for that Millenium Falcon love..

RebelBass.jpg

And do you think the students at this school realise what it actually looks like?

ParklandHighSchool.jpg

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

homeworkclasstestschool.jpg
  • Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

http://www.iol.co.za...ation-1.1283826

Swiss newspaper Tages-Anzeiger reports that a woman starved to death after embarking on a spiritual diet that required her to stop eating or drinking and live off sunlight alone.

The Zurich newspaper reported on Wednesday that the unnamed Swiss woman in her fifties decided to follow the radical fast in 2010 after viewing an Austrian documentary about an Indian guru who claims to have lived this way for 70 years.

Tages-Anzeiger says there have been similar cases of self-starvation in Germany, Britain and Australia.

The prosecutors' office in the Swiss canton (state) of Aargau confirmed Wednesday that the woman died in January 2011 in the town of Wolfhalden in eastern Switzerland.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

A few surprises in there. Hard to imagine "Scotty" as anything but the engineer,,, and Dolph Lundgren the genius???

That is some bad reporting. How long did she fast for?

The rest of her life?

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator!

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 1984 and Final Fantasy X-2. The story should use legalizing same-sex marriage as a plot device!
  • Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

A few surprises in there. Hard to imagine "Scotty" as anything but the engineer,,, and Dolph Lundgren the genius???

He's a chemical engineer... I think that the way somebody put it on here when I brought it up a year or two ago was "He will break you... on a molecular level"

original.jpg

sincerely craigslist.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.