Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DSIII is CGRs third best game of 2011

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Oner

Oner

Loner of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 7018 posts
  • Backer

I think it went something like "Even if you weren't of the Legion, you're still family". Rather sweet indeed, and a far cry from the scene you get when you meet Katarina with Lucas as your companion, which is actually rather funny o:) Particularly Lucas' "You really think so?" when Katarina tells him he has prettier hair than her :p .

Yep, that's the one.

HoonDing

HoonDing

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7175 posts
Does the game have endings for each of the companions in the game?

Sannom

Sannom

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1267 posts
  • Backer
No, they all end up the same way as the player, rebuilding the Legion, and the game is rather sketchy about what happens after that, so there is no special fate for them.

C2B

C2B

Lazy Assistant of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4093 posts
  • Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Dungeon Siege III won the "cult" award in MCC's GOTY vote and made it overall to #42 in the ranking.

http://forums.penny-...poll-results/p1

Most years when I look at the first-past-the-post list a "cult" game emerges that received very few overall votes, but where an overwhelming percentage of those votes were #1 votes (I think of this as the "Persona award"); this year actually didn't have an incredible standout in this category, but I think the award fairly goes to Dungeon Siege 3, which scored a relatively poor #42 in the overall rankings but made it all the way to #17 counting first place votes only.

Overall Results:

http://vote.grumpybumpers.com/2011/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users