Might I suggest moving this forum up so that people see it right away when they enter the site?. I know the games forums are currently alphabetized but I think it might be a good idea to have upcoming and current games near the top and older games (as well as the links to other forums) near the bottom of the page.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Might I suggest moving this forum up so that people see it right away when they enter the site?. I know the games forums are currently alphabetized but I think it might be a good idea to have upcoming and current games near the top and older games (as well as the links to other forums) near the bottom of the page.

Nice, they actually listened. Now I don't have to scroll aaaaaaaaall the way down everytime I want to check SP forums. It was literally killing me! ;)

Hate the living, love the dead.

I'm super excited about this game, I'm kind of weird about SP, cause I've let this show grow on me. I always wanted to wake up one day and BOOM, be in a land of South Park. The previous SP games were not great to say the least, but now I have new hope thanks to this game. I can only wish the developers the best here, so from me to you, good luck... and don't F**k it up.... just kidding, but seriously! I'm super serial! *South Park Reference*

One thing I have to ask people, I've listened to the interviews and thought I heard something about the combat style. Where when you attack with you or your partner, in certain instances the camera angle will change. I like turn-based FF-Style combat, but I don't like seeing my character just sit there the entire time, seeing the battle from the same angle for the ENTIRE battle. In FF7 I remember you could change battle stance, attack/defense, front/back, and when summoning you'd get a close up of Cloud, Tifa, ect. I really liked that, was wondering if anyone heard things like that are in the game?

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, I'm very excited about this new game. From what I've read so far, the only disappointment to me is that it won't have multiplayer, although that's all fine with me, I'm sure it will be a really nice single player experience. Looking forwards to buying this game and playing it for hours. :biggrin:

I've been a South Park fan since I was young, watched most episodes, or all, I'm not sure lol. I'm also an overall gamer, played most games you can think of, except some of the newer games which I haven't had enough interest in yet.

Anyways, really looking forwards to this game. I think the experience of playing this game will be pretty much hilarious, considering that Matt Stone, and Trey Parker are helping out with this game, I think their personal touch to it will make it sell a million times over to be honest.

I have yet to see gameplay trailers though, even though that doesn't bother me too much, it would still be nice to see how the gameplay is turning out. In my perspective, I think the gameplay will turn out to be addictive, just hope the game has enough stuff to do in it to keep playing even after the game is completed. That's what keeps a game alive for a longer time, and to be talked about even after a year has passed. That's also why it's a little disappointing that it doesn't have multiplayer, I hope the game can overcome that loss by other means.

I have a suggestion though, that I have been thinking about for many years. I hope Trey Parker and Matt Stone will take a look at this, hopefully they will like the suggestion.

Okay, just going to lay it out here. If you have played the classic "Worms" games, or Worms 2, Worms Armageddon, Worms 2 Armageddon, Worms 3D, etc. This suggestion is basically to create a similar game to those, just at a whole different level. I prefer this game in 2D though, even though I loved Worms 3D a lot, it wasn't interesting enough to keep playing for years, probably turned out to be played about just one year's time for me.

Even so, I have imagined a South Park version of this type of turn based game for many years. It would be totally epic to have South Park characters (totally customizable), to create your own South Park teams to battle it out "Worms Style", possibly also having a few hundred Kenny characters being torn apart by all the hilarious- yet devastating weaponry available. (Oh my God, they killed Kenny- You bastards o_o)

Weapons could range from all the imaginary Trey Parker's and Matt Stone's ideas that they come up with. I have also been thinking that the battle system in the Worms games have been very limited of potential. Like for example; Player 1 (one turn) Player 2 (one turn), so they have one turn each basically, I have also been thinking that maybe you could have a possibility of "activating" a "real time" battle between these two characters / worms when there are only two characters / worms left on the battle ground. So it would turn into a last ending resort to be good at battling it out in real time, when one of the players wasn't able to eliminate all the characters / worms on the battle ground in the last turn.

I could imagine mini modes for this new game also; Soccer, Basket Ball, Dodgeball, American Football, Golf, etc. The gameplay of these "mini modes" should be obvious to how they would function. I think this type of "Online Multiplayer" game would satisfy a lot of South Park fans, including a lot of past Worms fans which got tired of the title.

I'm just hoping to the extreme that such a game will be created, with Matt Stone and Trey Parker helping out of course. Thank you all for reading my reply, hopefully you also enjoy the suggestion I made. :biggrin: (Love from Norway)

Im not sure if anyone is as excited about this game as I am! I have to say I am a little put off at the thought of turn-based combat, but regardless, I have total faith in anything Matt Stone and Trey Parker put their hands on. I was looking through the E3 roster and didn't see Obsidian anywhere. I was wondering if you guys were going to be making an appearance at all? If so is that the first time we're going to see any footage? YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME WITH THE LACK OF EPIC TRAILER!!! FEED MY NERD APPETITE! Anyways good luck guys, I hope this game goes down like Cartman's mom!