What are you playing now?

Trying to replay Skyrim. It's going... so-so. I do enjoy seeing the sights and dungeons (linear corridors that they are though) and I'm focusing mainly on that this time around as I didn't enjoy the questlines on my first playthrough. But just dungeon-crawling gets old fast as well. I get annoyed by the long ones. Not because they are long, but because they are long and often just one single track throughout the whole thing. Really wish they had opened up more paths in many of the dungeons.

Still, it's much more fun than Oblivion and generally speaking a huge improvement on it.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

it helps me to play skyrim with a character goal: this characters goal is to kill every draugr in the game.

this characters goal is to wipe out every stormcloack

etc

if the questlines for the factions were better i wouldn't need to do that, but its kinda fun to come up with new twists. that said, i usually play a character for about 5-6 days, then make a new one. i like the game from levels 1-20, and not so much levels 20+

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Regards to indie-games, their difficulty is generally higher than AAA-games... made to Never Fail .

Aaaaanyways,

Not really playing, mostly working on TSLRCM. Probably going to pick up Just Cause II in pauses or when done...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Is everyone in the Diablo 3 public beta?

I was removing my authenticator so I could clean up my phone a little and noticed I had it listed on my account.

I guess it's public, but I haven't heard anyone talking about being in it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."