Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are you playing now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
529 replies to this topic

CoM_Solaufein

CoM_Solaufein

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4810 posts
  • Steam:apocalypse_2000
Fallout 3 and Skyrim

Majek

Majek

Obsidian Order's Whatchamacallit

• Members
  • 2230 posts
  • Silver Backer
Going back to FFXIII since U3 map pack is nowhere in sight.

Gfted1

Gfted1

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3880 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Playing WoW and Tuesday the 4.3 patch dropped which included three new instances and two new raids, one of which is yet to be implemented. Im already disappointed. Granted, Im overgeared, but all the new content is super easy. In less ~1.5 hours, in a pick up group, we cleared all three new instances. Then, to make matters worse, WoW created a new system called Looking For Raid where random people can que and form a 25 man raid. Since these raids are composed of random people they decided to make the difficult level for these type groups lower than a regular 25 man raid composed of non-random players. Apparently this difficulty level is set to "faceroll" because I jumped in a random group last night and we one-shot every single boss. To those that dont raid/MMO, thats almost impossible to do with 25 random scrubs in a brand new raid thats only been out two days.

Morgoth

Morgoth

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 10099 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Played some more Batman AC. This game is really good, I mean I've rarely seen something so beautiful looking and polished for a long time. Combat is lots of fun and Catwomen has some of the sexiest animations I've ever seen. Joker actually manages to make me smile. Probably GOTY 2011.

entrerix

entrerix

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3541 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
not sure, probably gonna play more binding of isaac tonight.

waiting for creation kit for skyrim

Bokishi

Bokishi

Graphics Lord

• Members
  • 6032 posts
Arkham City - diggin it

entrerix

entrerix

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3541 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
ugh, creation kit not coming out until JANUARY.... booo!

ShadySands

ShadySands

The Guy on the Couch of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 982 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Thinking of buying Saints Row.

Just need something to pass the time until The Old Republic comes out

LadyCrimson

LadyCrimson

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 7551 posts
  • Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

ugh, creation kit not coming out until JANUARY.... booo!

What? Seriously? Boo indeed. :lol:

Edit: wait, what's this Steamworks mod thing? I know it says we can still use the "old sites" to get/access our mods, so it doesn't sound restrictive for Skyrim...but I don't like the possible direction this could mean for future Beth game modding. Then again, games like Sims have the official upload/mod stuff, and people still ignore it. So...I'm probably just being a worry-wort and it'll mean nothing. :lol:

Edited by LadyCrimson, 01 December 2011 - 09:16 PM.

Bos_hybrid

Bos_hybrid

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2157 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
FO:NV and its DLC. Tried to play SOTS2 but it's still to messy to play, however if they can get it patched up right, it will be an awesome 4x game.

Edited by Bos_hybrid, 01 December 2011 - 11:51 PM.

Maria Caliban

Maria Caliban

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3945 posts
A new build came out for The Old Republic so I restarted and spent 5 hours playing to level 10.

I'm looking forward to Batman: AC. Someone told me that if I wanted to play Catwoman, I'd have to buy the DLC. Is that correct?

I haven't finished my first playthrough of Skyrim but that's fine. I hear the last patch broke stuff. I'll probably wait until 1.03 comes out.

Raithe

Raithe

Lurking Caped One of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 2754 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Replaying Saints Row and picking some of the alternate mission endings just to see how that shapes things up. That and having moments of stress relief with utter chaos, mayhem and a little weirdness in the game.

Tale

Tale

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 9583 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Tale82
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I'm looking forward to Batman: AC. Someone told me that if I wanted to play Catwoman, I'd have to buy the DLC. Is that correct?

Catwoman is the new copy content. You know the industry trend to have content only available to new copy purchasers? That. If you buy used, then you have to pay more for it.

Anyway, playing Assassin's Creed Revelations. Doesn't feel like there's much in improvement over Brotherhood. The den defense missions, hookblade, and more guild management don't hook me in it. Glad it's Ezio's last, they need major changes or refinements to sell me the next installment.

Labadal

Labadal

Janitor of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 2973 posts
  • Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 on Hard.

Not very fond of the story, but I am enjoying the gameplay. I can see myself spending 100+ hours with this game. I'm now addicted to create items so I can get new skills. Playing around with different classes is also fun.

Bokishi

Bokishi

Graphics Lord

• Members
  • 6032 posts
They need to make a game about just being catwoman, she's so agile and after playing as her it's hard to go back to clunky batman

Tale

Tale

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 9583 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Tale82
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Wow, I felt the complete opposite. It was really frustrating playing as Catwoman without the ability to zip up to rooftops and glide along. Grabbing the attention of every thug along the way. And no way to quickly escape from guys with guns.

Bokishi

Bokishi

Graphics Lord

• Members
  • 6032 posts
I just played her first segment with poison ivy and thought everything flowed good, I guess in her later segments it gets frustrating?

MechanicalLemon

MechanicalLemon

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 205 posts

Not very fond of the story, but I am enjoying the gameplay. I can see myself spending 100+ hours with this game. I'm now addicted to create items so I can get new skills. Playing around with different classes is also fun.

Yep, it's a pity about the story. I wish they would return to the darker feel of the first Tactics game.

I'm playing Fallout Tactics although I wish the game had deeper combat mechanics like Jagged Alliance. Fallout game with JA combat...if only.

Labadal

Labadal

Janitor of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 2973 posts
  • Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Yep, it's a pity about the story. I wish they would return to the darker feel of the first Tactics game.

I'm playing Fallout Tactics although I wish the game had deeper combat mechanics like Jagged Alliance. Fallout game with JA combat...if only.

Final Fantasy Tactics 2 is a game that would make me cry like a little girl if it was ever announced. What are you waiting for, Obsidian?

Batman AC discussion: I liked controlling Batman in battle. Getting 50+ combos is really satisfying. I was flying all over the screen, punching baddies left and right. Catwoman was difficult to play at first. It just took some time for me to get used to her. When you get a good grip on how she plays, it's helluva fun to use her. I was swinging all over the place. Felt like her swinging mechanics could be used for a Spiderman game.

HoonDing

HoonDing

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7069 posts

They need to make a game about just being catwoman, she's so agile and after playing as her it's hard to go back to clunky batman

I'd expand that: they need to make a Gotham City Sirens game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users