Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

CoM_Solaufein

i've been thinking of doing this for my next pc, the pieces that worry me most are the motherboard and processor. i've installed graphics cards and ram and power supplies before though, so it shouldn't be too much harder right...

do you have a good guide you've been using? any tips you could share with me?

I just followed the

Tip?

Okay, I have one tip. When you install the CPU to the motherboard, you're going to get resistance. It takes far more pressure than RAM or a video card. If you're like me, you'll worry you didn't seat the chip properly and that you're going to break something.

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

depends on the chassis, once I bent the "legs" of a CPU because I'd forgotten to place the nest into the right position, spent the next 30 minutes straightening them back with a needle

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

i've been thinking of doing this for my next pc, the pieces that worry me most are the motherboard and processor. i've installed graphics cards and ram and power supplies before though, so it shouldn't be too much harder right...

do you have a good guide you've been using? any tips you could share with me?

I just followed the

Tip?

Okay, I have one tip. When you install the CPU to the motherboard, you're going to get resistance. It takes far more pressure than RAM or a video card. If you're like me, you'll worry you didn't seat the chip properly and that you're going to break something.

I haven't had that experience. I suppose it depends on the locking mechanism. Getting the CPU to align with the receptors on the motherboard shouldn't take any pressure at all.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I hate this arrow-**** that is spawning all over the internet since a week or so. Totally not funny and only annoying, imo.

What's wrong? Someone stole your sweetroll?

Yeah, I had a student use that arrow in the knee line on me the other day for being late to class.

Still playing my second character, sword & shielder is pretty fun and sometimes way, way too difficult. At level 20 had huge trouble with the mirror images draugr boss in where-i-forget, and also

For one draugr overlord I had to whirlwind sprint to his throne seat then use up a paralysis scroll while he was still getting up, because he could kill me with a single shout (which knocks me back and he kills me while I'm getting up). But then I haven't abused smithing, only now transitioning into Orcish armor and having used all my money in training I don't have the bigger soul gems to enchant.

I trained my guy up in Alchemy and now I have more money than I know what to do with. I buy up all the grand soul gems from the traders and pay them with useless potions like barter+paralyze+health. I very much have abused smithing and it has made the game much too easy.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I finished it last night (and by finished I mean completed the main quest). And I think I'm done now. I've completed a fair amount, although in the end I skipped a few quest lines because I just wanted to finish the thing before the burnout took over completely.

I found the difficulty level to be decent, partly because I switched fighting styles twice (due to reaching caps). When I switched back to the bow for the endgame though, it got a lot easier. Thankfully it didn't drag out much.

Sneaky daggers is overpowered. I one-shot a dragon.

Poison can get ridiculous too.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."