Suggestions for a possible DS IV

Hi everyone. I think DS3 left a lot of unresolved matters in its plot. Some things should be better explored in DS3, such as the circumstances in which Lucas's father killed King Hendrick, or how Anjali was killed before being resurrected by the Creator Gods and found by Odo.

I am looking forward for a sequel involving the same four legionnaires, with a significant change in each one's dialogue options, and with unique quests for each one. I felt their bios had excellent background material for that, but it wasn't explored in DS3.

And also a good plot involving important NPCs from DS3, such as Odo, Marten, Jeyne Kassynder and Queen Roslyn; how would be Ehb after Jeyne's defeat, under Queen Roslyn's rule?

Not to mention the Lamasu's prophecies involving sister Eleanor and the future Grandmaster of the Legion...

Hi everyone. I think DS3 left a lot of unresolved matters in its plot. Some things should be better explored in DS3, such as the circumstances in which Lucas's father killed King Hendrick, or how Anjali was killed before being resurrected by the Creator Gods and found by Odo.

I am looking forward for a sequel involving the same four legionnaires, with a significant change in each one's dialogue options, and with unique quests for each one. I felt their bios had excellent background material for that, but it wasn't explored in DS3.

And also a good plot involving important NPCs from DS3, such as Odo, Marten, Jeyne Kassynder and Queen Roslyn; how would be Ehb after Jeyne's defeat, under Queen Roslyn's rule?

Not to mention the Lamasu's prophecies involving sister Eleanor and the future Grandmaster of the Legion...

DS3 sets a lot of things plotrelated up for possible sequels. Lamasu's prophecy and the choice related to it beeing incredible obvious for a sequel. So I'd think they would adress all of that.

I'm more interested in HOW they integrate all the different choices into a sequel as some of them are quite substantial.

Edited by C2B

• 5 months later...

I agree with the others but also would like to see some elements from DS2 brought back like the ability to have more quests, purchase pets and feed them, more in depth skill trees, and the crafting of weapons would be good additions.

• 3 months later...