Obsidian is working on project for leading animation franchise

funcroc

In early December I think they got the Spike TV announcement for the new BioWare game, and some other stuff.

There's never really the right time to announce something, so just friggin' do it Nooooouuuuu!!!

Who cares it's a game by some BioWare Las Vegas / insert random city name here branch. Oh yeah, idiots who actually think it's the real BioWare making the game.

Alvin, you sir are evil.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Wish we could too! Though, I thoroughly enjoy the speculation as well. :)

At least you know what the next game's gonna be. :) I bet that makes the speculation a lot more fun.

Makes me wonder, though, if anyone guessed it already.

"One of the few RPG makers in America? As in there are at least 2 more?"

Like them or not but BIO (I like) and Bethesda )I hate) are both RPG developers. Then again, this isa forum who claims Obsidian is full RPG despiute their last 3 games all being action rpgs (AP, DS3, & FO:LV). Quality is irrelevant to the discussion.

"The reviewer knew PB is German and CDPR is Polish right?"

Also famous for their action rpgs titles and CDPR is as horrible as Betehsda. PB is alright. Barely.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Since the original comment said one of the few companies with a long history in RPGs, that would very obviously include Bioware and Bethesda.

Boring, Volo.

Virginia still alive and kicking, I presume?

What if I told you that Zane wasn't the project director of Virginia? OMG

Change everything.

Also kinda confusing.. Really confusing.

From the Chris Avellone Interview back in August 2010

At the moment, we have four project directors - one from design (Josh Sawyer), another from design (me), one from programming (Rich Taylor), and one from art (Zane Lyon). In the past, Project Directors have been from production (Feargus on DS3, Chris Parker on AP), and sometimes the Project Director on a project is instead the Lead Producer (Kevin Saunders on Mask of the Betrayer).

Josh Sawyer was Project Lead on F:NV

Chris Avellone was on the DLCs

Rich Taylor was DSIII

and

that leaves Zane Lyon with Virginia.

Yet you suggest he isn't which would mean he was it on New York. Which in turn means that Cochey Cantus Resumee didn't really make sense as he still expected a release on Virginia.

The only logical conclusion I can draw out of this is that he switched to New York later on. And he just isn't the project director on Virginia anymore.

But even that: *Head explodes*

Edit: Or maybe Chris Avellone was Project Director on it before he went to the DLC's? But, wasn't he already fully invested in F:NV?

Edited by C2B

Virginia still alive and kicking, I presume?

What if I told you that Zane wasn't the project director of Virginia? OMG

Have you consumed his soul and taken over his position? Edited by Oner

• 3 weeks later...