Hello everyone. I just purchased the game a week ago and I love the basis of it. I'm on the final battle and I've been using the magician and its been great. I actually got a build for him... att/focus... off youtube. I'm looking for build suggestions for ALL players... even more than one if you have. I like to max the proficiencies rather than a few points here and a few there. With my current build, he is a glass cannon, and my companion is a massive tank... constantly respawning me. I'm looking for both tank and attack builds for all characters. The game only too a few days to beat, so I should have plenty of time to play thru with all the characters before Skyrim gets here. I'd appreciate any and all help you guys can lend me.

• Like 1

Hello everyone. I just purchased the game a week ago and I love the basis of it. I'm on the final battle and I've been using the magician and its been great. I actually got a build for him... att/focus... off youtube. I'm looking for build suggestions for ALL players... even more than one if you have. I like to max the proficiencies rather than a few points here and a few there. With my current build, he is a glass cannon, and my companion is a massive tank... constantly respawning me. I'm looking for both tank and attack builds for all characters. The game only too a few days to beat, so I should have plenty of time to play thru with all the characters before Skyrim gets here. I'd appreciate any and all help you guys can lend me.

I guess Reinhart is meant to be played as a glass cannon...most of his best gear give him insane attack and will but not armor. Since his armor is low, I suggest you find him some stamina gear, which is easier to find. He dies easily if surrounded, so if this happens, cast Shield Barrier and dodge out of the way!

I like playing Anjali as a glass canon myself, she is a crowd-murdering machine :sorcerer: . I once wondered if playing human-Anjali was efficient... well, yes, it is. Especially once you get the Spear. And Fall from the Heaven is a weapon of mass destruction in its own right. Fully upgraded, even the biggest of enemies cannot resist it!

I guess all four characters can be built either as tanks or glass cannons, with their respective pros and cons. But I think leaning towards one or another also depends on whom you use as your companion. For instance, when I play as Reinhart or Katarina and use Anjali or Lucas as companions, I forego armor and go for attack/will/ agility and let my companion keep the enemy away from me while I unleash my deadly long-range attacks. The same Reinhart, when paired with Katarina, requires more investments on stamina and relied a lot on dodging/barrier shield.

I rarely play with a glass cannon Lucas build, mainly because of his lack of ranged attacks. But even with a lower attack power I could pull several devastating attacks out of him...his wrathful might+force of will+devastating criticals plus heroic charge ( fully upgraded with willful charge) and blade dash (upgraded with 50% crit chance) more than compensate for that...

Edited by FireMist