Mass Effect 3

Ok, you are going to have 70 fetch quest over 3 recycled maps, 20 daddy issues quest given by your companions and random NPCs, and 10 quests involving recurring characters throughout the series (spoiler) Romanceable Aria (/spoiler)

Happy now?

It's better than the 5 sidequests ME2 has. Which are each about 3 minutes.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Ok, you are going to have 70 fetch quest over 3 recycled maps, 20 daddy issues quest given by your companions and random NPCs, and 10 quests involving recurring characters throughout the series (spoiler) Romanceable Aria (/spoiler)

Happy now?

Bit of an understatement, if you add all the extra (DLC) content and consider the companion quests as optional you get 10 sidequests. Which are about 3 minutes.

And on the death screens: Didn't they hyped ME2 as a suicide mission which you had little chance of survival and your companions would die. Yeah, fool me once BW...

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

FemShep looks like she's about 15 years old in that picture. Who'd have thought a teenager had time to save the universe between all her homework and parties?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Soo much angst. If she doesn't slice a reaper every 15 minutes with her holoblade she'll go on a rampage for sure.

She needs it. She preserves it. Keeps her sharp, on the edge, where she's gotta be, man.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Holy mother mercy....

Don't tell me she's being dubbed by Jennifer Hale, 'cause that ain't gonna be in consonance with my fantasy.

You can make your own face anyway, so who cares? Same with male Shepard. I just can't see that default face. It's totally not my style, no-ho.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

It's honestly some pretty bad art, conceptually, and in execution it looks kinda wonky? Like the face and the body don't belong together and the proportions and perspective in the face are.. weird. I'm no art critic, though.

Yeah but I am and it looks like hell. Face it's way too big for the eyes and nose, the artist couldn't pull of the 3 points perspective so it looks awkward. But most importantly... a redhead? Really?!

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Happy now?

Bit of an understatement, if you add all the extra (DLC) content and consider the companion quests as optional you get 10 sidequests. Which are about 3 minutes.

And on the death screens: Didn't they hyped ME2 as a suicide mission which you had little chance of survival and your companions would die. Yeah, fool me once BW...

And if you are counting the main companion quests as 5 minute sidequests (saying that's how you keep time, this is in relation timescope wise) I guess that's still better than the 5 mainquests of the original ME which each took 7 minutes each for a total of 35 minutes of gametime!!!!

Though the original did have a ton of sidequests...probably around 12...all taking around 30 seconds and basically being the same two quests in the same two buildings but with different names on each planet that they took place on.

:)