Sorry I was gone so long

Prosper

Accidentally filed my Obsidian username and password under my pizza-ordering accounts.

So here is the deal. I am going to take a couple n64 games and little by little convert them so that i can easily take them into FIFE. The Flexible Isometric Fun Engine.

n64 CPU Doc

http://www.zophar.net/download_file/10654

so on and so on. This will be hard work. I am probably not going to do anything anyway. But here is the full game plan.

1. Convert n64 games like Donkey Kon64 and Jet Force Gemini so me and the FIFE devs can do a PvP sometime in the future once i write teh network code.

2. In the PvP, after they realize how cool of a thing i did for them, i will press a button that makes a chat window pop up. then tell them my plans.

3. I say, why don't we make a Fallout game with FIFE now. Which no one has done truthfully yet.

I know it seems wild. but they might just say yeah, you did something we never thought could be done. why don't we use the thing that is more thing capable of spawning a Fallout game?

And so the end. I will let you know when i get that far. thoughts/ comment/s opinions?

redacted

The first went from robot, to character, to character that is maybe part tree. to just tree.

but i do have two renders. the leaves are in the second render. I wil lcall them before and after.

Before: http://i.imgur.com/urS4m.png urS4m.png

After: http://i.imgur.com/l1YKR.png l1YKR.png

that platypus cactus or whatever that is in New Vegas, also has an eerie resemblance. but i hope to just insert this in fallout 2 .

redacted

Why ?

practice. and fallout pained me in the days when no one had tools. but since all but fallout 1 is moddable easily. but i love extending the hero's journey . with art, the story can be brought out.

redacted

Prosper, this is not the Codex. Please stop spamming these forums.

Thank you, Morgoth.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Yeah, you're drowning out the enlightened discussions.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hey now, that was uncalled for :shifty:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Y'know GDI doesn't really have a cool slogan. I mean Nod's got "Peace through Power!" and "In the name of Kane". GDI's got nothing, well 'cept double barreled tanks and satellite cannons :ermm:

The logo is cool though. Everyone likes eagles.

That looks like something you'd find in a toilet.

Nothing in my toilet has a radioactive glow. Just a kind of funky smell.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Never played that (that's my project for the weekend then!), but does sound like something they'd give the Atreides.

Yup, it's the Atreides' superweapon. Speaking of Emperor, it's one of the better Westwood games IMO, nice variety of units, three unique sides and a decent campaign. The community was still alive a few years back as well, might still be today.

Seeing that old Westwood logo makes me sad. So, how about derailment.

That looks like something you'd find in a toilet.

Nothing in my toilet has a radioactive glow. Just a kind of funky smell.

Just imagine the glow as scent issues.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

can someone explain to me just what in the hell is going on in this thread. first we have someone speaking what appears to be complete gibberish, and then he says he is going to put a jello picture in fallout? what? no seriously what? put it in fallout? what does it do? why does it do what it does? what is it?

WHAT

AM

I

LOOKING

AT

!

?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

can someone explain to me just what in the hell is going on in this thread. first we have someone speaking what appears to be complete gibberish, and then he says he is going to put a jello picture in fallout? what? no seriously what? put it in fallout? what does it do? why does it do what it does? what is it?

WHAT

AM

I

LOOKING

AT

!

?

This is how we toy with you in your absence :lol:

• Like 1
Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

WHAT

AM

I

LOOKING

AT

!

?

whoa whoa whoa. I will have to re-read my own OP. But if you want credit when due, here is some art i recently accomplished. probably will make 3d meshes of a few of them and animate them for fallout 2.

http://i.imgur.com/usY6n.png

usY6n.png

redacted