Post-mission stats - accuracy incorrect?

obliviondoll

Question

Just posting some selected stats from a mission I completed the other day.

Total kills with firearms: 32

Total Pistol shots fired: 45

Accuracy: 26%

Basically all I did was shoot everyone I cam across. There were four enemies who didn't die with the first bullet, and needed to be shot again. The rest of the extra shots were from using Chain Shot against someone at long range - double-headshot to be sure of the kill. Even if all of those got the kill with one bullet and count the second as a miss, that's saying 36 hits with 45 bullets comes to 26% accuracy.

I've had various odd glitches with the accuracy stats on missions, but that's the most blatantly stupid and obvious example. Anyone else seen anything like this in their game?

2 answers to this question

You didn't use any other weapon at all? Weird.

From what I've seen in my playthroughs accuracy tended to look right-ish, i.e. nearly 100% when I stealth a lot.

You didn't use any other weapon at all? Weird.

From what I've seen in my playthroughs accuracy tended to look right-ish, i.e. nearly 100% when I stealth a lot.

Another great example.

That warehouse mission in Rome?

17 shots. 13 kills with firearms (I also had one gadget kill, and one melee kill). One enemy took 2 shots (and I confirmed both hit and did damage at the time), and another took 3 (again, all of which hit and did damage).

For a total of... 52% accuracy! Ummm... ???

Are you on PS3? If not, might be platform-specific. Also, when i first played, I never had that problem. I've just picked it up again after a while, and it's installed an update I don't remember having previously - I could be wrong about that though - I've had the game sitting for a while (basically since Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood came out last year, I've barely played anything else).