Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[spoiler] end boss Lucas&Reinhart

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cmd_Laurens

Cmd_Laurens

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 48 posts
Hey,

I got a little problem.. i am first doing the whole campaign on easiest mode, and now i reached with Lucas & Reinhart the final end boss. (Corrupted Creator God)
Well, i manage to do damage on him, to make hes arm explode, but shortly after it, i die - and then reinhart also die. I just can't hit them after it.

Can someone help? >_<

Oner

Oner

Loner of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 7014 posts
  • Backer
In the second stage the boss summons some minions, don't try to kill all of them, just hold out till he suck them all up. He'll spit some goo all over the arena afterwards so hide behind the stone before he does that. Then the guy collapses and you'll have a small time frame when you can bash the boss' head.

Cmd_Laurens

Cmd_Laurens

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 48 posts

In the second stage the boss summons some minions, don't try to kill all of them, just hold out till he suck them all up. He'll spit some goo all over the arena afterwards so hide behind the stone before he does that. Then the guy collapses and you'll have a small time frame when you can bash the boss' head.

Its just not possible for me. :s
Lucas and Reinhart suck to hard at that boss. >_<

if i hide behind the second rock at the left, its fine, but when we go for the first time to the head, and we need to hide again after the rock, Reinhart does not follow.. and there we go. :lol:

Cmd_Laurens

Cmd_Laurens

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 48 posts
hmmm. Im saying this directly via the steam webbrowser.. thanks to you; i did it to kill the corruptoed creator! I am now going medium with Anjali.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users