What's up with this quest, has it been officially confirmed that it is semi broken?

If you don't destroy it Katarina's sister acknowledges this but you can still destroy it after her dialog. Are the ending slides different then if you leave it intact, therefore remaining as the only quest you haven't completed?

What's up with this quest, has it been officially confirmed that it is semi broken?

If you don't destroy it Katarina's sister acknowledges this but you can still destroy it after her dialog. Are the ending slides different then if you leave it intact, therefore remaining as the only quest you haven't completed?

Yes, it has been confirmed that the quest should close if you choose that option. Will probably be adressed in a further patch.

So, there is an actual ending mentioning this, if you left it intact and gave the mansion to her?

The bug is just in the part where the quest remains forever uncompleted and in the part where you are able to destroy it after the dialog?

I destroyed it, but the ending from that didn't even mention the heart. It gave me the impression she didn't care about it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I destroyed it, but the ending from that didn't even mention the heart. It gave me the impression she didn't care about it.

I was obviously asking if the ending mentions it if you leave it intact and give the mansion to her.

I was obviously asking if the ending mentions it if you leave it intact and give the mansion to her.

The ending doesn't mention the heart of Nagog.