The funny things thread part 3

Tale

That's not a vampire, though. It's a living, mindless marble statue that sparkles in sunlight.

Sparkles?

I'm not sure if that scares me more. Means he could be a My Little Pony. I don't know how to kill those.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sparkles?

I'm not sure if that scares me more. Means he could be a My Little Pony. I don't know how to kill those.

Edward Cullen - All the Twilight vampiers do this whole.. "Sparkle like diamonds" when exposed to the sunlight.

So it's a "sparkley Vampires" thing.

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Sparkles?

Edward Cullen - All the Twilight vampiers do this whole.. "Sparkle like diamonds" when exposed to the sunlight.

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or set fire to something.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sparkles?

Laugh, you somehow managed to stay ignorant of this crap for years, you lucky bastard.

Laugh, you somehow managed to stay ignorant of this crap for years, you lucky bastard.

^^

Or do all three simultaneously.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

^^

Or do all three simultaneously.

Certainly more spectator-friendly that way.

-Elwood Blues