Music

Gorth

The Slayers:Next soundtrack. Some good stuff in it. I just love me instrumental music...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Graveyard - The Siren

Probably the best band in the last 20 years. These guys will be big. Really, really big.

Truly Satan's finest.

You son of a bitch. I have to learn to sing this.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Curses on whoever posted the link to the Tentacles song somewhere :yucky:

Been listening to a number of the songs from the various musical and Chtulhu Carols albums.

Awake Ye Scary Great Old Ones

Found a link to their website somewhere and ordered the CD's. Actually, I ordered the bundle just to get the holiday tentacle to hang on a fireplace ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Vicious Rumors - Don't Wait for Me

Carl Albert was amazing.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

The one, the orginal, Howlin' Wolf, ladies and gentlemen. Smokestack lightning.

Although

might be more to a mellower taste.

Going to try and learn this.

~~~

Also, this Fallout-tastic number yesterday: It ain't the meat, it's the motion.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I know it can get somewhat trite, but sometimes Springsteen's would-be-epic blue collar americana stuff just gets to me. Maybe it's because I'm from New Jersey (in fact, born to parents who went to the same High School as Bruce did, a couple years behind him). Anyhow, this

, with an extended narrative intro, is a representative example.

Been getting in some reading while the collected soundtracks to Guild Wars played in the background...

Jeremy Soule does some nice music.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Been keeping a hefty punk soundtrack which went well with the unfolding riots in London and the rest of the UK.

- The Clash

Smash it up - The Offspring (Covering - The Damned)

Boys In Blue - The Exploited

- The Sex Pistols

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Suzi Quatro -

Childhood memories :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Virgin Steele -

Child of the desolation, cry to me

Under stars that have died

Under skies of pain

We are born

We are one

Forever we'll be

Oh, my love, we'll defy death

And meet on holy ground...

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Ugh, hate those kinds of VS songs :-

This is music to get into car accidents to. Naturally you all know where this featured :)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Ugh, hate those kinds of VS songs :p

This is music to get into car accidents to. Naturally you all know where this featured :thumbsup:

If you hate that, what kind of VS song do you like? Hopefully not

Admittedly, my favorite VS song of all time is not Emalaith, but Weeping of the Spirits. That main riff is ****ing incredible.

The original Buffy the Vampire Slayer Album - the assorted bands that played at the club during the series.

I don't know why, but whenever I hear some of those songs playing it either puts me in a very Shadowrun frame of mind, or brings up memory of old dates/gf.

Temptation Waits - Garbage

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

other than some surfing spots we recollect from a trip to western australia, the thing we likes most from down under is crappy garage rock. sometimes bad can be so terrible it is good.

the vines -- outtathaway

the datsuns -- mf from hell

we would linky, but the language is a bit strong, so google yourself if you want some angry garage rock.

and yeah, we know that the datsuns is new zealand... get over it.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Ugh, hate those kinds of VS songs :p

This is music to get into car accidents to. Naturally you all know where this featured :thumbsup:

If you hate that, what kind of VS song do you like? Hopefully not

Admittedly, my favorite VS song of all time is not Emalaith, but Weeping of the Spirits. That main riff is ****ing incredible.

I like a couple, some of them are bit too cheesy for my liking. House of Dust, Perfect Mansions (nice solo) and Guardians of the Flame are a couple of my favourites. Then again, those are like Emalaith in a way, hah. Hate is probably too heavy a term, but generally am a bit 'meh' when some come on my player. Rock Me is...definitely one of them.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I would kill to be half as good as this man...

I'm back to Symphony of Science stuff. Children of Africa brings a tear to my eye, for some reason.

And now I want to read Zubrin's book.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

For some reason came across this - Loreena McKennitt - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Really dig that rendition. Also

Dio Sings it

:ermm:

other than some surfing spots we recollect from a trip to western australia, the thing we likes most from down under is crappy garage rock. sometimes bad can be so terrible it is good.

the vines -- outtathaway

the datsuns -- mf from hell

we would linky, but the language is a bit strong, so google yourself if you want some angry garage rock.

and yeah, we know that the datsuns is new zealand... get over it.

HA! Good Fun!

woah i haven't heard the datsuns in a long long time

i remember their song harmonic generator used to be on the radio all the time

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Should probably listen to more Cash.

Edited by Malcador