Music

Gorth

Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Irish Washerwoman -

yea I'm in that Celtic mood again.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Morcheba, Charango. It's so freaking mellow, it's perfect summer music.

I'm paranoid at an Olymic standard, but I find Morcheeba too mellow. Actually puts me on edge.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Graveyard - The Siren

Probably the best band in the last 20 years. These guys will be big. Really, really big.

Truly Satan's finest.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 2 weeks later...

midnight oil - beds are burning

someone ended up putting it on at the party last night and it's been stuck in my head ever since

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

it's been stuck in my head ever since

It can be annoying to the point of being debilitating... :lol:

Feeling a bit nostalgic. Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

For that orchestral creepy vibe as night falls..

Been listening to some Midnight Syndicate..

[

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

A little W.A.S.P. Wild Child

:thumbsup:

...although my favourite W.A.S.P. songs from that general time period would be The Real Me and 95 Nasty.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

http://vimeo.com/16315833

bruce hornsby may not have the best singing voice, but he is one o' the few virtuosos playing pop music today... and his band may be one o' the more impressive collections o' musical talent we can recollect. heck, he gots sonny emory playing drums. live performances is particular impressive as the various members o' the band cut loose.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)