Hi gonna start a thread for Uniques that drop from monsters. I've noticed on several playthroughs that uniques that come from chests are always there. I've seen several Uniques dropped from monsters and was wondering if there is more out there that some people might have found.

Item: Foecleaver (Lucas 2h)

Stats:

31 Attack

44 Doom

12 Chaos: Bloodletting

Dropped from: Hardcore Drakomyr.

Item: Goblin Boomstick (Katarina Shotgun)

Stats:

33 Attack

55 Doom

Dropped from: Goblins in Stonebridge Crypts on Hardcore.

Item: Goblin Needle Pistol (Katarina Pistol)

Stats:

21 Agility

15 Attack

8 Chaos: Bloodletting

Dropped from: Goblins in Stonebridge Crypts on Hardcore.

Item: Azunite Staff (Anjali Staff)

Stats:

44 Attack

44 Will

56 Chaos: Fire

Dropped from: Glitterdelve Mines on Hardcore. I think it's from the Mage guys that shoot the white orbs, not positive. Missed it dropping and found it running back to turn in quest.

Will update if I find more.

Note: Only played on Hardcore so not sure these can be obtained in other difficulties. Will keep them labeled Hardcore unless someone else can confirm them for other difficulties.

Edited by Pidesco

I think Foecleaver is dropped by Lord Gunderic.

Really? On my game, it was dropped by Drakomyr in the Crypt of Heroes. It made sense to me that he dropped it, seeing as how the sword is kinda 'focused on' during the fight : Drakomyr often drags it upon the floor after a particularly heavy hit, and you can hear the sound of the metal on the stone.

Edited by Sannom

Yep, it's the green undead guy, not the red one. Is there any database of ingame items anywhere? I remember a few uniques and their locations (well, sort of at least), but not the stats.

I saved my uniques so not sure about that.

Really? On my game, it was dropped by Drakomyr in the Crypt of Heroes. It made sense to me that he dropped it, seeing as how the sword is kinda 'focused on' during the fight : Drakomyr often drags it upon the floor after a particularly heavy hit, and you can hear the sound of the metal on the stone.

Yeah I forgot about Crypt of Heroes. Can't edit my original post now :sorcerer:

Yes, you are right. Mixed up the two.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Good thread . I found Azunite armor to Lucas in the hidden room of the dungeon where u get a mission to rescue the nobles. U need break a wall to get it. Playing on normal

Edited by Alpha

I'm fairly certain the special Unique items happen in all difficulties. I've saved at boss fight points and reloaded to see the difference (of combat) between the difficulties, and those thing still drop.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Here's a list (complete?):

Clickie

A good list. The answer to your question is no, it's not a complete list. It appears to be all of the static items and a few of the random ones.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Here's a list (complete?):

Clickie

A good list. The answer to your question is no, it's not a complete list. It appears to be all of the static items and a few of the random ones.

Missing at least a helmet for Anjali. Can't remember the name, but it dropped from the Archons in Mournweald on hardcore after some grinding.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Missing at least a helmet for Anjali. Can't remember the name, but it dropped from the Archons in Mournweald on hardcore after some grinding.
I picked up boots and a spear for her in the same area on normal. They were very similarly names.

Also got a cynosure for Reinhart off the Archon of War.

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

That list does not have the Corset of the Royal Consort (Kat), which I found in a coffin in Gunderic Mausoleum behind a breakable wall near where you enter.

I have no idea if the item in that spot changes or not...I never broke the wall/found it in my 1st game to compare.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm fairly certain the special Unique items happen in all difficulties. I've saved at boss fight points and reloaded to see the difference (of combat) between the difficulties, and those thing still drop.

I think the same . Beat it in normal ; now playing on hard and finding the same loot via beating bosses and rewards.

BTW , ty Sabotin .

Breakable wall? Damn I need to go back. Didn't notice anything of the sort xD .

But yeah I noticed some missing items too, I was using that crystall ball (triangel?) from the war archon, too. Hopefuly the author will add them.

That list does not have the Corset of the Royal Consort (Kat), which I found in a coffin in Gunderic Mausoleum behind a breakable wall near where you enter.

I have no idea if the item in that spot changes or not...I never broke the wall/found it in my 1st game to compare.

I just attacked every inch of wall space in the entry hall and didn't find a secret room (normally they show up on the minimap).

Did I just fall for something? :(

Breakable wall? Damn I need to go back. Didn't notice anything of the sort xD .

But yeah I noticed some missing items too, I was using that crystall ball (triangel?) from the war archon, too. Hopefuly the author will add them.

I'm surprised too , the only breakable wall i found was in the dungeons where you need rescue the prisoners. Ty Lady for the tip.

There are two others in that area too; one in each of the towers. The one in the archon of vengeance tower is by the merchant. For the archon of war, it's by the save point. The former has bad guys in the room too.

I just attacked every inch of wall space in the entry hall and didn't find a secret room (normally they show up on the minimap).

Did I just fall for something? :)

Heh...no. It's one of the walls in beginning, where the 4 small areas w/stairs are (and the stone bats/gargolyes attack you).

Edit: It's always possible that one may crack it open it by accident while fighting the bat thingies & not notice it was breakable wall.

DS3-0000075.jpg

2nd Edit: Since I have nothing better to do :( here's screens of the wall itself:

Before

After

Edited by LadyCrimson

Grr. You said "Gunderic Mausoleum". I read "Gunderic Manor". Doh.

Thanks for the screen shots :)