Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dapper of old gent

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Alpha

Alpha

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Bad Instincts
Who do you think stole his body ? I wonder if he survived.

C2B

C2B

Lazy Assistant of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4139 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Who do you think stole his body ? I wonder if he survived.

What?

Alpha

Alpha

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Bad Instincts
I choose the option to hang him..at the end the narrator said that his body disappeared ; it seems was stolen from the tomb.

C2B

C2B

Lazy Assistant of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4139 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I choose the option to hang him..at the end the narrator said that his body disappeared ; it seems was stolen from the tomb.

Oh, interesting. In both my runs I could never bring it over me to give him to Stonebrdge.

ShadowScythe

ShadowScythe

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Was anyone able to find out if he had any relation to Reinhart? I mean the guy looks exactly like Reinhart but older, except his name is Achambaud Du Payen instead of Gerhart Manx. It really bugs me that I couldn't find any secret dialogue as Reinhart to find out why they looked so similar.

Sabotin

Sabotin

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 365 posts
It's possible it's just a design thing or side effect of the magic they use maybe. As for the disappearing body, I think that'd be a hint that he's not dead yet and instead excaped (maybe again into the causeways). I wouldn't put it past him to have some contingency machinery/magic in his body to sustain his life in the worst case scenario. Or maybe someone saved him from the noose or could be he escaped himself (Reinhart's tier 2 dynamic magic skill comes to mind or his ability to open causeways).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users