I've got the quest to open the Heroes Crypt and it apparently requires two signet rings. Trying to open the door does nothing. Should I have the rings at this point? Did I miss them or are they coming up in quests? As far as I remember I haven't received any rings besides two or three.

They aren't normal rings. The boyar will have mentioned them in dialogue as he gave you the quest. The first is the

Gunderic signet ring in Gunderic manor

, and the other is the

Montbarron signet ring in...

God, I've forgotten where! You should have it if you've done all Raven's Rill quests though.

They aren't normal rings. The boyar will have mentioned them in dialogue as he gave you the quest. The first is the

Gunderic signet ring in Gunderic manor

, and the other is the

Montbarron signet ring in...

God, I've forgotten where! You should have it if you've done all Raven's Rill quests though.

Will these items be in the normal inventory? It sounds like I've somehow completely missed both. All I have is the 'Raven Ring' and the preorder ring. ;(

Its odd because the boyar's dialogue made it sound like I already had the rings

EDIT: Figured it out and I feel dumb! You are supposed to place the rings in the two statues on either side of the door, which I didn't even notice, and the rings are not standard inventory items because I had both. I'd been standing in front of the locked double door trying to open it. ;)

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

if i am not wrong...They don't appear in your inventory . You need check the status of the mission i guess to know if you have it. I had both before talking to Odo to activate the mission..

Edited by Alpha

if i am not wrong...They don't appear in your inventory . You need check the status of the mission i guess to know if you have it. I had both before talking to Odo to activate the mission..

Yup, I figured it out. My problem was that I thought I was supposed to 'use' the actual door to the crypt, not the two statues on either side of the door to place the rings.