character builds from prima guide for those interested

1st chaacter im doing is lucas there 2 sample builds for each chacter this is lucas tanks build

1-Stats to max-Armor Stamina,Block

2)useful Chaos effects-Vampire,Warding Retribution,Weakening

levels 2-5 profiecency live by the sword to max buy shield wall level 5

levels2-5 talent point assignation-victory rush to the max buy heroic charge at level 9

levels 6-10 deflecting shield profiency and talent devastating criticals to max

levels 11-15 buy this abilities earthrendering strike level 12,and unbridled wrath level 15.

lighting precision to max profiecency,and rejuvenation to max for talents

levels16-20 buy vanguards strike at level 17 then wind shear level 20

prof points buy willful charge to max talents focused strikes to max

levels21-25 assign prof point to max for tremor talent points max to death defying

levels 26-30 prof. points max to slow shear talents max to focused rage

This is tank build use it if u want,I"ll do one build every other day.Next character is anjali till i post all 8 sample builds enjoy guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick thing. Dunno if it's normal thing, but the 1st passive skill automatically gets a point in it every 2 levels for me (in Lucas's case the higher critical damage one), so it pays off not investing in it.

Thanks for the build, im trying it out now...

A cool build I made myself for Kat was a full on life stealing build.

You pretty much always use duel wield and max out her aoe ability to do dmg and get as much vamp and will as you can, and any ability that can be talented to heal you you max out...

Pretty fun getting a couple of ppl trapped against a wall and putting 3 of her aoe ability down to make them trapped between the wall and ur aoe so thy can't move. You end up just sucking life out of them like no bodies business, stagger is also pretty handy to have as its effect transfers to the aoe as well so u have a whole heap of stunned enemies with their life getting sucked out for you, and if you use ur curses and ur dog u get alot of life back making it really hard to die ;))