PC getting patch but what about consoles?

SuperSaiyan4

Question

11 answers to this question

I see here that the PC version is getting a patch http://www.dsogaming.com/news/dungeon-sieg...patch-incoming/

So wondering is there a console version? In particular the Xbox 360? If so please can you advise when and what the patch will include.

I'd like to second that. I've found only one real bug and I've made a separate thread for that. On another note: FIX THE CO-OP! Please... >_<

Thanks!

Edited by AddziX

Moreover, Obsidian is also considering some other, larger control improvements for the PC version. Which is pretty interesting, given the fact that the game is currently unplayable with the mouse+keyboard control scheme.

What the hell is he talking about? The mouse and keyboard controls are perfect if you know what the **** you are actually doing

Moreover, Obsidian is also considering some other, larger control improvements for the PC version. Which is pretty interesting, given the fact that the game is currently unplayable with the mouse+keyboard control scheme.

What the hell is he talking about? The mouse and keyboard controls are perfect if you know what the **** you are actually doing

You must be right handed. Not being able to remap the keyboard makes the game pretty much unplayable for left handed gamers. I am playing using an XBox 360 controller.

You must be right handed. Not being able to remap the keyboard makes the game pretty much unplayable for left handed gamers. I am playing using an XBox 360 controller.

game is broken on the xbox, stuck in the mine is a game breaking bug and no fix after a week.

i will never buy another obsidian game again.

game is broken on the xbox, stuck in the mine is a game breaking bug and no fix after a week.

Or maybe you shouldn't use just 1 or 2 save game slots...

Hate the living, love the dead.

whoa so its the players fault for having a game breaking bug, and non existant support from the company who made the game? And after spending 60$ on the game?

whoa so its the players fault for having a game breaking bug, and non existant support from the company who made the game? And after spending 60$ on the game?

No it's not your fault, also support isn't non-existant (There have already been patches). The game has been out what? Two weeks in NA? A PS3/XBOX360 Patch still has to go through an approval process first so wait just a while longer.

Or play up from your old savegame to that point again and save double. Faster.

Edited by C2B

No it's not your fault you encountered a bug. As to non-existant support, yeah I've only seen like 3 or 4 patches so far on PC and 1 or 2 for xbox/ps3. Clearly there should be 1 patch every day.

Using just 1 or 2 save slots is stupid. I learned that lesson a long ago, maybe you learned from this as well...

Hate the living, love the dead.

I understand your frustrated with the bug, but you can't really expect them to have it fixed 1 week after its reported.

As far as lack of support, I would have to disagree. Just go take a look at the Atari /Test Drive Unlimited 2 forum. Not a single Dev post in about 3-4 months. Ohh and we've been waiting on the 3rd patch for 3 months. They announced it was "almost out the door" in early April.