Dropped equipment has stats that i just can't understand. Things like chaos stats, doom, momentum, withering etc etc.

is there some place where i can read about what these things do?

maybe someone here knows about these things and want to share, for the communities sake?

Dropped equipment has stats that i just can't understand. Things like chaos stats, doom, momentum, withering etc etc.

maybe someone here knows about these things and want to share, for the communities sake?

When you are in game, go to MENU and choose HELP TOPICS. They're all explained there (not all the details but at least what they do).

At least on PC you need to load game first, the Help Topics -button does not appear on the main menu if you haven't started a game first.

Edited by trulez

When you are in game, go to MENU and choose HELP TOPICS. They're all explained there (not all the details but at least what they do).

At least on PC you need to load game first, the Help Topics -button does not appear on the main menu if you haven't started a game first.

now that's a helpful tip :verymad: thanks, mate.